Chapter 7

| Itachi Pov |

I was on my bed doing nothing, why did my heart shattered when he said that? All I want him is to finish someone that's the same age as him or close the his age.

Damnit why are you in my head now, I just want to forget what happened between us, I want to forget.....him.....to be completely honest, I want to stay away so I want hurt him anymore.

I want him to live a life and have a family when he gets older, from some reasons that hurt me thinking about him having a family with someone else.

I sighed and got up off my bed and went downstairs to get some soda, until my mom called me name made me turned around to her. I smiled " Hey, mom" she just stared at me " Why won't you be with Naruto?" She asked, and I was completely shocked.

" What!" And she sighed " My dads was 7 years apart so.." " Mom I'm not yours 'dads'..ok, also this is a different generation, so please leave me" I turned any started walking away.

" You better watch out for you're little girlfriend, she might be sleeping around " she laughed, then walked away, while I just looking continue by what she meant.

When I got to my room, I laid down and thanked about what my mom said ' You better watch out for you're little girlfriend, she might be sleeping around' what does she mean by ' sleeping around'?

| Shikamaru Pov|

Temari and I was having our date at a random restaurant, until I recognize Itachi, girlfriend I think her name was Izumi.

But I also noticed she was kissing on someone, but he wasn't Itachi, I gasped a little and poked Temari " Look it Izumi " she looked and gasped.

I took out my phone and snapped a picture " we tell Sasuke first " she nodded her head and we walked away, little did you know Izumi knew they took a photo of her.

[ Izumi Pov ]

I noticed one of Itachi, little as bitch of a brother friend took a picture of me, I can't let them show Itachi this. All the money will be gone and new everything, I need to make a plan quickly before they show him that.

I smirked and laughed a bit then looked over to my real boyfriend " Babe, I have a plane and I need your help" I said in a baby voice and he smiled " anything for you baby doll" he said then kissed me.

This plan is going to be a success, I will be rich no matter what and marry Itachi, and have very very cute babies with him! Even if I have to kill someone important to him.

[ Mitoko Pov]

I feel like something might happen soon, but I'm not one hundred percent sure, well I have to wait and see what happens nexts.