Chapter 2

{ Itachi Pov }

I was in my room doing some math homework, while my girl was in the shower cause she just got off cheerleading practice.

Then I heard the bathroom opened and she had a towel wrapped around her body with another towel wrapped around her head.

And she sat at on my bed " Itachi...why don't we have fun?" She said with a pout and I turned to her " what do you mean?" I asked and she smirked " I want you to have sex with me, with out a condom " I looked at her in shocked.

Why do she want to move so fast? I asked myself " why not with a condom? And why do you want to move so fast? We just starting dating like a month ago " I asked her and she sighed.

" Cause all my friends ever my best friend had sex with their boyfriend without a condom, and they cam inside them" I think she is a huge dumbass without a brain. I sighted and looked at her " Those ' friends' of your are going to get pregnant and theirs little' Boyfriends' is going to leave them for that, just wait and see" I said then start doing my homework again.

I heard her gaps " I guess your right....can I least get a kiss?" She asked and I smiled " sure, com here" she got up and giggling then sat on my lap. Then we started making out for like 5 minutes and we stop to breathe " I love you " I told her and she said it back.

{ Naruto Pov}

I was eating dinner with my parents until my dad spoke " Naruto, tomorrow I want you to say goodbye to all your friends cause we're leaving to New York " I was shocked and happy cause I can see my grandparents. Also upset cause all my friends, Sasuke and....Itachi I'm leaving behind, I nodded my head with a small fake smile then got up put my plate away and went to my room for bed.

{The next day}
I walked in my class room with my head down, and my friends noticed I was upset so then went over to me.

" why do you looks so down Naruto?" Sakura asked me and I looked up at all of them "This is my last day of this school, and when I'm going to see y'all. Cause I'm moving to New York today " I told them and they all frowned.

And next thing I know they all huge me " we will miss you Naruto " they all said and this made a tear fall and I smiled " I will miss y'all too" and we pulled away.

{ Time Skip}
{ After School}

Sasuke parents took me and him to theirs house for me to say goodbye to Itachi, while walking in Itachi room I seen a girl. My smile went away when I remembered Sasuke, told me Itachi have a girlfriend name Izumi.

I walked in the room and seen Itachi smiled at me " what is Naru?" And my heart skip a beat " Tachi.....I'm leaving to New York in a hour, I want to say goodbye " I told him and he made a sad expression then his girl spoke " Tachi? That's a cute nickname! I call you that for now on" she said with a giggle.

My heart stop.....that the nickname I made for Itachi, now she want to take it away form me? Why do you have to have a girlfriend Itachi?

I walked out his with tears coming, then I quickly wiped away when I heard my name call so I turned around " Naru! Wait I want to give you this before you leave " he had gave me a necklace.

He smiled at me " this is a matching necklace, it was for me and my girl, but your my friends Naru" he said then tap my head with two fingers. He got up and walked away back to his room, i put my head over my head then smiled.

{ This is what the matching necklaces look like}

{ Itachi-black Naruto-Rose gold}

{ Time Skip}
{ At the airport}

I sighed I will miss Japan, this pluwas amazing " you're ready Son?" My dad asked me and I smiled " let's go dad and mom" we went on our plan.
I smiled while holding my necklace that Itachi, gave me I will keep this my whole life.