Chapter 18 Part 2

Sasuke Pov

I was walking down the hallway to my room " Sasuke  " I turned to see who called my name. There's was nobody there. ' was it my imagination?' I questioned myself.

"넌 죽을거야 개년아!"

" WTF!" I looked around my surrounding ' who the hell is speaking korean?!' All I know in that who sentence was - BITCH-

I ran to my room and locked my door " Alright, now what the hell. Who could that be?was that imagination? It had to be a damn ghost or some shit " damn I'm going crazy.

| Sorry for my bad spelling 😅 English is not my first language. I speak Spanish and French.  So don't judge me with my wrong punctuation|

Then suddenly a loud bang was heard at my door. Ill tell yall now, I never flinch so hard in my life evern since my mom whipped my ass for using her tampons as qutip.

Damn I cant die without eating sakura out!

She I need to get out the room, I looked around my room to see if I can find something to escape. While looking in my closet I found my dads old kinks for sex I stolen a while ago. I can use these.

I grabbed a few things to start escape
First I'll grabbed the handcuffs and rope. Some I can lock the cuff to my bed and tie the rope at the other end of the hand cuffs. Second I put on gloves so I won't get a rope burn while going down.  Third I grabbed a weapon to protect myself, while that person who steel trying to get in my room I quickly lead down the rope.

Lucky I got out my room just in time cause I read my door broke, while running I looked back to see a person in all black. I can tell that person was smirking at me, this actually made my terrified " who the hell?!"

" 이번에는 달릴 수 있지만 다음에는 죽을 것입니다 Sasuke Uchiha "

My blood turned cold. Don't tell me that's....................

That person continue to smile. I really need to get the fuck out of here.

| Izumi POV |

" WHY THE FUCK THESE DIRTY BITCHES NOT FUCKING DEAD YET!?" I yelled " im sorry mama bu-"

I cut the man off " SHUT THE FUCK UP DIRTY SHIT!, JUST MAKE SURE THERE DEAD!  Only leave Itachi alive cause I got a good treat to give him" I smirked.

Sorry for the long wait. I'll try to post longer chapters and post more sooner