Chapter 10 { Little bit 18+⚠️}

/| Itachi Pov |\

I feel so weak and tired, there's nothing left for me anymore is there? Life is dog shit and so unfair, I know my parents told both me and Sasuke life is not fair.

To me life is like a video game to see how long you can last, for my opinion, it's so fucking stupid how Izumi, can just use me for money. I'm I a wallet and handsome for girl's? That's why Naruto, likes me too, just for money, my looks and power.

All my trust was fading away, I can't trust nobody not even my on little brother, fuck this shitty ass world and it's people.

I sighed and got up my bed for a shower, cause I didn't shower in days ago " Damnit my back hurts " I whispered, then slowly walked to the bathroom.

Took off my clothes and release the Scrunchie out my hair, got in the warm shower it feels good, suddenly flashing back hit me when I was drunk.

I remember fucking Naruto, front and back and him telling me to stop, I remember every single details of that night. My eyes widened and I god hard for remembering Naruto, big rounded, soft ass, i'm kind of curious do he still have my hand print on his ass? I asked myself.

I have to take care of the bi boy first before leaving, so I grabbed my member with one hand and slowly stroking my hard dick. Then I started imagining me pounding into Naruto, and him screaming my name, this made my started stroking ever fast and grip it a little tighter.

I through my head back then moan while imagine Naru, deep throating me, it almost been 20 minutes then I came into my hand. So I finished washing up and got out the shower and got changed, I sat on my bed " why did I imagined that?! I'm such a idiot!" I told myself.

|/ Naruto POV \|

I went to Sakuro, house to hang out with him, I walked to the door about to knock when he opened the door " Hey, Sakuro" and he said hey back.

Few hours later

We was having fun like playing games, watching movies, telling embarrassing stories and etc. He's like my personal best friend, I told him secrets that Sasuke, does even know about same goes for the other's.

/| Sakuro Pov |\

I started to fall in love, Naruto is beautiful, funny, kind hearted, talented and outspoken person. He is the reason why the sun always shining and I night he's like your flashlight, I never felt this happy after my boyfriend die 2 years ago.

He took me out my dark past to show me light, my sister and parents tried for years to make me happy, but it was only one person that can do that...it was Naruto Uzumaki.

I smiled at him while we was making milkshakes, he was making strawberry and I was making chocolate, we talked while doing this. A few hours past it was late " Naruto, you can stay here for the night, I can bring you clothes " I said, he sighed " I guess, thank you Sarkuo-san" san? I blushed and looked away.

He got some clothes out my closet and went to the bathroom to take a shower, I grabbed some clothes for myself and go to my parents bathroom for a shower since Naruto is in mine. Also my parents was on vacation for a month and Sakura, is spending the night at her friends house. So it just me and Naruto, alone in the house, after the shower I got dressed while Naruto, was still in the shower I went downstairs.

Went I the kitchen and grabbed a knife, he was on my kill list, even he made me feel happy, but I still have to do it.

I slowly walked up to the bathroom door, I really don't want to hurt him or my sister, but it's part of my job, I noticed the bathroom door was opening. I quickly threw the knife under my bed " Hey!" I said awkward, and he looked at me with one raised eyebrow.

This is going to be hard then I thought, I sighed " You can sleep in Sakura room" I told him, he nodded his head and walked away, shit I need to kill him to night even it's hurts me.

[ Minato Pov]

" honey?" I looked at my wife " where is Naruto?" She asked worriedly, I hug her and kissed her head " He's spending the night at a friends house, so don't worry about him" I told her. She looked up at me with a smile " ok dattbanne!" I smiled at her, to be honest I don't trust Sakura, older brother he gives me bad vibes.

I hug Kushina, a little tight, I will check to see if he's on early in the morning before I have to go to work, my son better be alive when I get there.

[ Hinata Pov]

I can't sleep cause that guy looks so much like Sakura, I'm not sure if it was my imagination or......Sakura had a brother and didn't tell us, also she is apart of this thing.