Chapter 6

Few Days later
| Itachi Pov |

Naruto first woke up yesterday, so I came in to visit him " Hey, Naruto how are you feel?" I asked, while putting the bag of food down.

He looked at me with a small smile " nothing in particular, so how was your day at work?" He asked, I sighed then looked at him " Why Naruto...?" He tilted his head in confusion.

I sighed again " Why do you love me Naruto?" I asked and he looked down " W-..when I first saw you back when I was 10, I felt like a angel hit me. Then you did so much for me...like making me lunches, helping on my homework, hang out and etc" he looked up at me with teary eyes.

" Who wouldn't fall in love with a man like you Itachi, you're just perfect, I know God took his sweet time on you" he said, then he turned away " why do I even love you?!" He cried out.

To be really honest, when he said that my heart broke " Then stop loving me!" I told him, he turned to me " I can't Itachi, when you always around me! I can't not Focus.I-..I can't not concentrate when you j-..just right in front of me" when I looked in his eyes, I can see pain in them.

I looked at Naruto, with sorrow eyes " You will find someone that love you, just not me...I don't like or love you like that Naruto, I only see you as a friend" I told him and see all his emotions just vanished.

" G-..get out Itachi " he said very low " what?" He looked at me with rage with tears non stop " I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!..NOW!" He yelled, just stared at him " ok...." then that I walk out and walked past my brother and his girlfriend.

| Sasuke Pov |

We heard all what happened into the room, my brother walked passed me with a expressionless face. I sighed and walked in the room to see my best friend crying his heart out.

I went over and hugged him tightly " Get it all out...I'm here for you" I told him, and he hugged me tight crying heard ( Beat friend goal) this break my heart.

I looked over to Sakura, she was cutting a apple for Naruto, then she walked over to us " Here eat this " she said and gave it to him.

We both looked at Naruto, as he was eating his fruit " Are you ok?" I asked and he shook his head, I sighed then smiled " Let's hang out in your hospital room with the other, we will bring food and other things" I told them, and Sakura smiled " that not a bad idea " we both looked at Naruto to see if he's ok with it.

He nodded his head and I smiled at my best friend, I don't want nobody to hurt him, I'm not use to this Naruto, I'm miss the energetic one.

| Mitoko Pov|

A few days ago, before Naruto accident Sasuke, came and told me about Naruto feelings for Itachi. I was a little shocked but I can't kind tell , it's the way he looks at Itachi for me.

But it's a 6 years age gap, well nobody knows this but my husband, my parents are 7 years apart. My dad was older then my other dad, shocking right? Yep I have two dads, one of my dad was 17 and my other dad was 24,  it they both feel I love with each other.

He was in a legal age to date anybody that was older, I ship my son with Naruto, but I need to find away to get rid of his slut girlfriend. Oh Sasuke also showed and folded me about Izumi, if only I knew when I first met her.