Chapter 14

:: Naruto Pov::

I woke up in Itachi bed, no we didn't have sex or anything we just talk and fell asleep while chatting the whole night.

I'm happy to make him mine after all these years and suffering we both cause each other, I looked at Itachi, who was peacefully sleeping. He looks different when he's sleeps he more calm and adorable while sleeping, but when his not his a fucking sexy and handsome.

He make both boys and girls falls for him, but to bad he's mine 👺👺 if someone takes him away or his cheat on me, I will lose my mind.

First I will buried the boy or girl alive, then go to Itachi, while he's sleeping cut off he's hair and other things. I didn't know I was acting like a psycho and giggling, I didn't knew Itachi was awake.

" You are scaring me,Naruto" I turned to him " I-..I'm sorry..." he smiled and pulled me closer " let's go out somewhere, like a date" he said, and I looked up at him " I will love too!!" He poked my head with two fingers.

I pounded and he laughed " let's go and get dressed " I nodded my head, we both got out the bed and changed in his room, he change in his personal bathroom.

While changing my phone rang, I picked up to hear Hinata-Chan voice " Naruto, I want yo to met a the hide out at 10p.m sharp!" Then she hang up.

Damn she was serious too, that means if I be late a little she will kill me, Hinata might look and sounds innocent, but trust me she's not. I still remember when both me and Sasuke, to visit her she was screaming or should I say moaning out loud Kiba, name I got chills just thinking about that.

I got out my thoughts when I heard the bathroom door open " Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded my head, he grab my head and we make our way out the house.

// 6 hours later//

It was dark out but it's only 9:45.....WAIT 9:45!! I was panicking and Itachi, nothing he asked " Are you ok?" I looked at him " I will meet you tomorrow, I have to do something for my mom and I almost forgot" I told him, and quickly ran away.

// I was a few minutes late \\

When I got to the hideout Sasuke, Shikamaru and Hinata, looked at me I sighed " I'm sorry " she sighed " it's ok, but this is serious" she said with a deep series voice. That shocked me and the other's " So this is what I brought you out here for and I got a small mission from all of us" I was nervous.

|| 1hour later ||

I was shocked what Hinata-Chan, told us there's no way the both Sakura and Sakuro, was trying to kill us, I looked a Sasuke he looks hurt. I don't blame him his girlfriend is knew about this a long time ago, Hinata plan was me and Sasuke, distract both of the siblings while Hinata and Shikamaru. Looks though the house and check everything, Hinata told us Sakura, parents are out of town and shit.

" we go first thing tomorrow, the time will be 1:30 in the afternoon" Hinata said, we nodded our heads " Y'all can go home now" she also said.

// Few minutes later\\

I was walking with Sasuke, I need to find a way to cheer him up " Maybe she had a good reason to keep this a secret " I told him, he looked at me " What makes you say that?" He asked. I smiled at my best friend " I think she kept it a secret because, you can get execute it or torture, if you till your identity" I told him.

He smiled at me and slap my shoulder " You might be right, when looked at her when she heard that we was on the list, I can tell she was in shocked but also...scared for us" Sasuke, is so good reading people like the are a open book.

We joked around and talked about random things when we got to his house, Sasuke turned to me " You can spend the night, it's to dark for you to walk home " I smiled " Sure!" We both walked in the house.

// Skip time\\

Sasuke fell asleep on the couch while I was still awake, I heard some came into the living room when i turned, I seen Itachi. He gave me a eye smile " aren't you tired?" He asked, I nodded my head a bit " go to my room, I'll give Sasuke a blanket" I nodded my head again.

:: Itachi Pov::

When I got to my room I seen Naruto, was sleeping and it was so cute, he sleeps like a new born baby. I laid down next to him, then pulled him to my chest " Love you Naru" I whispered.

Then I fell asleep to after a few minutes, I'm happy to make Naru, mine no one will take him away from me.

I will post later in the day!