Chapter 9

| Izumi Pov |

Fuck! I lost Itachi, I need to get revenge on both Sasuke and his damn friends, if he didn't exist this would've happened, wait all I need to do is erase both him and his friends.

I laughed at myself for a great plan, Itachi will get back with me and I will be rich, my dream goal for years and be on the Uchiha family, when I was younger.

The reason why I want to be in the Uchiha family, is cause they're Company is the first richest community in Japan, so I need to marry one to get money.

So I hired a hitman to kill 5 people in Sasuke, friends group so I put the name on the list for him.

{ Name list}

Sasuke Uchiha

Sakura Haruno

Naruto Uzumaki

Shikamaru Nara

Temari Sunagakure

{ End of list}

I told him tomorrow will be their last day on earth, he left after I have sex with him for payment, I can't wait to get my Itachi back after when those peasants disappears.

|\ Naruto Pov/|

Today was a lazy days for me, I didn't feel like doing shit today, I didn't even want to take a shower after a long day of school. I'm so exhausted, why was school was so long and hard today? While laying lazy on my bed, my dad came in my room.

" Naruto, your mom want you to go grocery shopping, and you can't say no" he told me, then gave me too food stamps card and walked away. I sighed and got up of my cozy and comfortable bed, then got dressed to something comfortable and started walking to the store.

{ Time Skip }

While checking out in the self check out, someone called my name that made me turned to them " Naruto?" I seen Sakuro, I smiled at him " Hey! How are you?" I asked while still checking out.

He looks at me with a small sweet smile " nothing much, but what are you up to?" He asked, and I sighed " Nothing, just shopping for my mom" I tell him.

He laughed a bit and smiled " at 8:30 come to my house at ********35 street, so we can hang out" he said, and I nodded my head for a agreement, then that he left me alone.

I made it back home and put up all the food, drinks and snakes up after that I got dressed for the hang out over Sakuro house.
( Are you sure Naruto 🌚🌝😂)

|\ Mitoko Pov/|

Itachi was locked up in his room for days, and didn't came out for dinner, lunch and breakfast..., I'm started to get worried.

I walked to his room and knocked on his door " Itachi ?.... sweetheart please come eat " I put my head to the door, but he didn't answered back. I sighed then put his food in front of his door " Your food in at your door, if you want to eat" I told, him then walked away.

Soon as I about to walk around the corner, I heard his room door opened and I smiled, all I wanted him is to eat so he can have enough energy for today.

|\ Hinata Pov/|

I was listening to music while walking around town, until I bump in to someone " I'm so sorry" I said, when I looked down noticing he dropped something.

But when I looked it's said ' Kill List' and I also noticed Sasuke and Naruto, names on there, I keep claim and pretend That I didn't see anything. I looked at him with a fake smile " I'm still sorry, have a nice day" I said, then got a good look at his face.

I quickly walked away, then pulled out my phone and called everyone on a group face time.

When everyone picked up " What's up,Hinata?" Sasuke said, I took a deep breath " Well it's Important for everyone to know this, even our parents at this point" I told them.

They all looked confused " What do you mean?" Neji asked, then told everyone in a serious voice" so I bumped into this guy-" I got cut off by Kiba " Hinata, if this about you simping for other guys?" He asked.

" No! Now listen!" " damn, she must be really serious" Tenten said, damn my friends I sighed " so, bummed into this guy right, and he drop something and I was about to pick it up" I looked at them, and the was listening " go on" Sakura told me.

" he had a kill list, not the fake on at the store, like a real fucking list the hitmans one" they looked at me in shocked " Hinata, don't play like that, it they now if you seen it you we'll be killed!!" Temair yelled. I looked at them serious " She not stuttering, so she's not lying" Shikamaru said, this is one reason I'm happy to have Shikamaru as a friend.

" But there's name on it that we know" I told them and they looked at me shocked " who!" Sakura asked, they I looked around for my surrounding cause I feel someone following me.

Then I looked at them " Sasuke and Naruto, that's the only two names I seen, but I know it's more of us" I said. " Why the hell!?" Sasuke yelled, damn why do I feel like someone is following me.

" Guys I have to call you back, someone if following me" " what the hell! No stay on the phone stupid ass!" Neji yelled, and I nodded my head while looking around. " Hinata, tell us your location " Naruto said " it's ******** street, close to our school " I told them.

When I turned around I seen the same man I bumped into, shit I started running " Hurry up and get here ! He's chasing me!" " Ok!" They all said.

Damn I'm happy I was in a track team with Ino, or I would've run this fast in my life " how long when y'all get here!?" I said " for me 5 minutes " Temair said, everyone else said about 10 or 15 minutes.

I looked behind to see the man running closer and closer " what the hell!?" When did he gets so fast? Why do I have to wear this cute as outfit.

Hinata outfit

Shit I love this outfit, I but to much effort into this outfit to look cute, not to fucking die in

Shit I love this outfit, I but to much effort into this outfit to look cute, not to fucking die in. I seen Temair, I ran to her " TEMAIR!!" She looked at me, I hugged her then turned around, I seen the man that head chasing me stop.

" Hinata, let me walk you home" and I agreed, we met with the other while walking back to my house, we talked about what was happening this day " Let's just be careful " Naruto said.

/| the man Pov |\

It looks like I have more to kill on my list ( why does it feels like deaths note☠️💀)
I have to get them alone, so one by one.