Chapter 8

| Naruto Pov |

It's been weeks since I last seen Itachi, I miss him so much, all I just want him to love me. I know he's love me as a friend, but I can't get him off my mind, damnit Itachi what are you doing to me!?

I was walking while thinking, oh I got out the hospital last week, I wasn't looking were I was going. Until I bump into someone " Oh I'm sorry " I said then looked up to this man " No it's ok" he was handsome, not like Itachi but still handsome.

When I look at the man more, he looks like Sakura, it wired he like a boy Version of her. He smiled at me " Are you one of my sister friends?" He asked and I looked at him with a confused face.

He laughed a little " Do you know Sakura Haruno?" He asked, and I noticed my head " Yeah, she is one of my best friends " I told him. He sighed " She is my little sister, I'm her older brother Sakuro Haruno, nice to meet you" she have a brother! I was shocked.

| Sakuro|

| Don't dump 😌|

| Don't dump 😌|

" She never told me she have a brother!" I yelled, in shocked and he laughed " well I was in College, in Los Vegas California" he told me and I smiled. We walked and talked to each other for like 2 hours.

I'm having fun, it's I actually feel nice when I'm around him, I'm not falling for him, it's just like a brother I never had, I was to busy talking to Sakuro, that I didn't notice Itachi and Sasuke walked past me.

| Sasuke Pov |

I stop and turned around " Naruto?" I said, and both him and someone else turned to me " Who that?" I asked.
He smiled " This is Sakura older brother Sakuro" my eyes widened, she had a brother and never told me!?

I seen Naruto smile went down when he seen Itachi, the whole atmosphere was so awkward " I see you have more on Naruto " Itachi said with no emotions, while looking at Sakuro. Naruto smirked " No need to get jealous now, of course I moved on( the lies) " " who said I was jealous?" Itachi statement.

They was going back and forth, while me and Sakuro just standing there like shadows " What is happening?" He asked and I sighed " Don't know, you take Naruto, and I get any brother " he nodded his head.

I pulled Itachi " let's go!" I yelled at him, while him and Naruto was just arguing. And I just now noticing people was watching us. Now this is ridiculous and embarrassing, I forceful pulled Itachi, then drag him to the car.

When we got there I made him sit " What the hell Itachi!" He looked down " This is going to be on the Internet and social media!" I sighed, then looked at Itachi. I need to tell Itachi about Izumi, he needs to know and the picture the Shikamaru showed me.

Before I could get my phone out Itachi started to speak " Please tell me the truth Sasuke, why does it hurts when Naruto with anther man? Why does it hurts when he tells me to leave?!" This is my first time seeing Itachi cried.

I hug my brother " Why can't you be with him?...Itachi " I told him, and he pulled away " Why do you and mom want me and Naruto, to be together so bad? One reason age gap and second reason I'm with someone" he said. I sighed he doesn't get it, I hold my brother face to make him look at me.

" Izumi is cheating on you" I told him straight up, he looked at me not believing " Sasuke, stop joking that's not funny " I gave him a serious face.

" why would I lie to you above something like that? Eve Shikamaru took a photo of her and some other guy!" I showed him all the pictures I have, and Itachi looked broken.

| Itachi Pov |

That what mom meant by ' Look out for the girlfriend or yours' she new, why did she told me earlier? Why now of all times.

I got out of the car and just walked some where, I can hear Sasuke, was calling me to come back, but my mind was blank I can't think straight. When I realize I was at Izumi, house I got the house key from underneath the door mat, then I unlocked the to hears moaning sounds.

So I ran upstairs and burst into Izumi, to see her have sex with 3 different men in her, I was so disgusted. She got off the bed fast and covered herself " I-..it not what it's looks like I-..Itachi " she was panicking.

I took off our promises ring and smashed it to the ground, then looked at her painful emotional eyes " Fuck you dirty as hoe, take all yours dickless men with you" the that I walked away.

|Naruto Pov |

I looked down with tears, and I felt someone lifted up my chin and wipe my tears" let's go get some ramen" Sakuro said, and looked at him with determination " OK! " I said happy.

{ Not me slowly shipping them💀}