Chapter 12

~ Naruto Pov ~

I was going to Sasuke, house to visit him and talk to him about Neji, he was a target and it's someone close to us too.

I rang doorbell and waited until someone opened, I did had a house key that Sasuke, gave me but I lost it in my house somewhere.

I waited for 2 minutes, then someone opened the door and it had to be someone I don't want to see " Sasuke is not here" he was about to shut the door in my face. When I stop " What the hell Itachi!!" I looked at him with anger.

" Naruto, I told you Sasuke is not here, so you may leave " he said, about to shut the door again and I stop " wtf is your problem?!" I yelled, he sighed " I'm not going to argue with you, I want you to leave " he told me.

Why is he acting like this? He already rejected me a few time's now he making me feel like a stranger to him " if it's about me loving you, Forget it,because I'm already over you....I like someone else ( the lie😩)" I told him, he looked at me in shocked and hurt.

Why do he look hurt again? I just stared at him " Why do you look so hurt?"I asked, he looked at me " You know what, I'm hurt cause I fell in love with someone that younger then me! And my fucking girlfriend that I was with for years was cheating on me with 5 or more men."

" who did you fell in love with..?" " YOU NARUTO, IM HURT CAUSE IF YOU NEVER FELL IN LIVE WITH ME....THIS SHIT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!!" I was shocked then tears falling nonstop " I-..ITS MINE FALT!? YOU WAS THE ONE WHO HURT ME FIRST, YOU FORCE ME TO HAVE SEX...YES YOU FORCE ME. I KEEP TELLING YOU TO STOP DID YOU STOP? NO THE FUCK YOU DID'NT, THEN BLAME ME FOR SLEEPING WITH YOU" I yelled.

I hate him so much, but I do still love him as well " I love you Itachi,... but I hate you the same fucking time, blaming me for have sex with you and you falling in love with me. And you girlfriend that's your problem, go suck your own dick Italics " I told him, then walked away from the house.

Fuck, fuck, FUCK I hate life ! Why do this aways happen to me?! I guess Itachi is right, if I didn't confess my feelings this would've happened to anybody.

I will just visit Neji, in the hospital to see how he's doing up in there, I want things to get back to normal be this stupid shit happened. On my way to the hospital I seen Sakura, with her parents she looks scared and nervous and I was confused.

Then I seen the go in a alley way, so my stupid ass and nosy ass followed to see wassup, I hide behind the trash can and start recording for some reason.

_ Sakura Pov _

" Mom...dad I promise I did tell my friends, it j-..just one of my f-..friends bump into Sakuro a-...an-" I was cut off by my dad " Shut the Fuck up " I looked down. My mom pulled out her gun and pointed at me " You have to kill your Boy best friend or you and your little boyfriend will die". She threatening me.

My eyes widened in shocked, I can't kill Naruto, he's like a little brother to me ( Sakura is actually a few months older then both Sasuke and Naruto) he my everything no I-..I have to kill him.

I sight and looked in my moms eyes " I will mom" I told her, and both her and my dad smiled at me " good sweetheart, when you do that, the rest of your friends will be off the killing list and we will pay for Neji medical bills" she also said then walked away.