Chapter 16

:: Sakura Pov::

When I was walking out Hinata, and the others, I noticed Shikamaru was running from the side of the house. What was he doing? I asked myself, I looked at my friends and it looks like they didn't notice Shikamaru.

I sighed and didn't think much of it, I looked back at my friends " See y'all later?" I asked and they smiled " Yes, we see you tomorrow at school " Hinata said, I smiled then looked at Sasuke.

A big smile form to my face, I walked up to him and kissed his cheek " Love you Sasu" he just smiled at me, I was shocked he didn't say it back.

I just let it go " well bye " they waved at me, they was so suspicious today, but imma just forget what happened and just take a nap. When I turned around I seen my older brother behind me " what wrong ?" I asked, he just stared at my friends walking.

" it's nothing...." He said, I was confused but again I let it go, I walked in the house and went to my room to take a nap.

\\ Hinata Pov//
" Yes, I got what I need same goes for Shikamaru " I told them, they looked at me " So, we go back to the hide out?" Naruto asked. I nodded my head, we walked back to the hide out while talking about different things and shit.

When we got there we seen Shikamaru, he looks tired " I'm..not doing this shit...again " he said, while breathing hard " What do you got?" I asked, he sighed and put a stack of paper on the desk.

" It's information about they're parents Company and why they want to kill us" Shikamaru said, we nodded ours heads and sat down to talk.

" well I found a box that was hidden in a Secret compartment in Sakura room" I told everyone, I put the box on the table " we need someone that like a hacker..." they all looked at me confused " why do we need a hackers?" Naruto asked.

I smiled at them " to look in Sakura, parents Company enlightenment " I told them " who will that be?" Shikamaru asked, I thought of someone then someone popped in my head.

" I know exactly who we need!" I told everyone, they tilted their head disorientated, I sighed " just followed me" they nodded theirs heads.

__ Itachi POV__

I was worried for both Naruto and my brother, they have been so distance form me now, is it cause they're getting older? I sighed and walked down stairs to get something to eat.

While I was about to walk in the kitchen, the loud ass door bell rugs, I sighed again and went to see who it was, when I opened the door I immediately shut it.

Why the fuck is this hoe here? I ask myself, then I took a deep breath to calm myself down, then I open the door again to see what this bitch want.

She looks so disconsolate, she looked up at me with tears, hugged me and laid her head on my chest " I-..itachi I know y-..you m-must think i-.I cheated on you....but I d-..didn't" is she really lying?

I pushed her off me " we broke up a long time ago, go fuck someone else " I told her, she looked at me on shocked " b-..but-" now this just pissed me off.

I drag her out my house to the streets where she belongs, I looked at her with infuriated, like why is she acting now? She want to make up a lie to make me fall for it like other guys do in fucking movie's.

She gets on my nerves with the shit, is she that eager to be with me? Like wtf it's millions of different men out there will love a prostitute.

I can't let my exasperated take over me, so I counted in my head to calm me down and I looked at Izumi, she looked pissed at something. How do I tell her I'm dating a boy that's younger then me? Well I mean...she don't got to know cause I don't like a hoe.

" Itachi...I need to talk to you, it's serious this time" she said straight up, to be honest I was quite unsettle the way she spoke " ok, what is it that so important?" I asked, what she told me shocked me.

__ TenTen POV __

I was laying next to Neji,while he was sleeping and I was reading a book when " TenTen?" I flinch when a voice spoke, I looked and seen Neji was awake.

I had happy tears falling in my cheek, I hugged him but not to tight " Don't scare me ever again!" I told him, I can hear him chuckle " I'm sorry " he said as he hugged me back.