Chapter 5

{ Itachi Pov }

I woke up with a massive headache, I groaned while holding my head, then I noticed I was naked " What the hell?" Then I turned to my side and seen Naruto!

I shook him to wake up " Naruto...Naruto!" The he finally opened his eyes " what the fuck did we do last night?!" I asked and he looked down. And I seen him playing with his fingers " w-..well...I tried t-..to stop you bu-" I cut him off " J-..Just get the hell out my room!" I yelled at him.

He grabbed his things and put in some on some my clothes, then left my room damn it! He only 16, why why why?!

I grabbed my hair in frustration, then put on some clothes " Just act like this day never happened " I told myself.

{ Naruto Pov}

I left the Uchiha house crying, now he hates me....I want to go back home...to New York, I don't want to stay in Japan any longer.

I walked home in the rain while still crying and not looking where I was going, I heard a car honor the next thing I know I felt pain on my side, legs and head.

I'm I going to die young? Not see my family or friends again, the last thing I hear was people talking and yelling if I was ok, don't close your eyes and call the ambulance.

{ Sasuke Pov}

I woke up by moaning? I got up off my bed and I seen the bathroom door was opened a little enough I can see what's going on. What I seen was Izumi and....two of my brother friends was fucking.

And I know they are not drunk and this is the second time I caught her, the first time when I was only 8 or 9 years old. When my brother went to the store and I seen her with my brother 4 of his friends was fucking her, she is a fucking slut.

I secretly took a photo and then left, I'm not show my brother just yet, I want to wait when the perfect time come.

{ Minato Pov}

I was calling Naruto, phone to see when he's coming home, but the phone keeps going to voicemail and I sighed.

A few minutes later Kushina, ran in the room crying her heart out " what wrong?" I asked her the hug her " o-...our b-ba-..baby is a-t the hospital, h-he's is seriously injured" she cried out and I was in shocked.

{ Time Skip }

While driving I told Siri, to text Sasuke and Naruto, other friends that he's in the hospital injured etc.

{ Sasuke Pov }

Everyone left Except my friends and my girlfriend, all our phones had a Notification before I can to to see what it is I heard " WHAT?!" We all looked at Kiba and he looked at us then spoke " Name dad said come to the hospital ASAP!" We all nodded our heads and left.

{ Itachi Pov}

I was confused of what going on, then a Notification popped up on my phone, when I checked it my eyes widened " N-Naru...is in the hospital " this is my fault. I grabbed my shoes and left the house to see Naruto.