eleven

Tommy stood up, starting to walk out the door before realizing I wasn't following him.

"We have to go now." He poked me gently with his finger.

"But I'm so tired." I complained, pulling together the will to get myself up.

He sighed dramatically and then smirked lightly. "Jump onto my back, I'll carry you."

I giggled, agreeing to let him carry me down. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist while he stood up straight and started walking.

"You're so heavy, woman." He teased me, and I kicked his side.

"Watch your head!" I shouted, almost banging into the doorway because of his obliviousness. "Is this really how you live? You can see so much up here."

"I'm not even that tall, you're just living like an ant." Tommy said matter-of-factly.

I stuck my tongue out at him, "you're so mean to me."

Finally we arrived at Wilbur's room and Tommy threw me onto Wilbur's bed, not very kindly. Niki giggled, pointing at the camera that Wilbur had set up by his desk, which Tommy had walked us by.

I turned to call Tommy stupid, but he was already stealing the audience's attention.

"Hello chat! Yes, 2/4 sbi content, cry about it."

"Tommy this isn't your stream-" WIlbur tried to make room on the screen for everyone else.

"It is now, bitch!" Tommy had pulled the camera right against his face.

I moved over to the arrangement of chairs that George was setting up for everyone. I sat next to Ranboo, who was wearing his iconic mask and glasses.

"How did the reveal go? I saw you two trending." He teased.

"It was fun! Kinda scary but I'm glad we did it. What did you and Tubbo do?"

"Tubbo was streaming on the mcc practice server but while he turned off his camera to fix it, I appeared behind him." Ranboo cracked a smile, obviously proud of how it turned out.

WIlbur ordered everyone to sit down, and eventually the viewers got a clear photo of everyone sitting together. Safe to say, the chat was going crazy.

user06: THEY'RE ALL TOGETHER?? DNF?

user43: I KNEW RANBOO WAS IN THE UK

user12: i cant process this

user59: FIT CHECK IMMEDIATELY

user37: omg their heights

"They want a fit check?" Sapnap questioned, having no idea what that meant.

Knowing it was her moment, Niki stood up. She was wearing a plaid skirt with a muted green flannel tucked into it. I pushed her in front of the camera, hyping her up and showing off her outfit.

She did the same to me, making me spin around and laugh.

"All the boys are wearing hoodies and jeans." I whispered to the stream, crinkling my noise in disgust.

"So boring." Niki agreed with me, rolling her eyes.

"What are you whispering?" Tubbo moved over to read chat.

"Nothing!" We replied, stepping away.

Tommy snorted, reading a single message over and over again. "They want a height check."

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!" Quackity screamed.

Accepting that I was going to be the shortest, I moved next to Tommy with my head down.

I barely reached his shoulders, maybe even less.

I pushed Tommy down and stood straighter so that the difference would be less, but it did nothing. Everyone else had fallen into line next to us, with Wilbur and Ranboo arguing about who's taller, and Dream deciding if Sapnap was shorter than George. 

"Fuck, you're short." Tommy chuckled before resting his arm on top of my head.

I elbowed him in the stomach and pushed him away, an annoyed smile gracing my lips. I sat down on the chair by the monitors, reading chat as everyone else yelled. Tommy stood behind me to watch the screen as well, leaning over me to mess around with the computer settings.

"Wilbur, they want you to sing!" He laughed, scrolling through the chat to pause on a specific request, making my heart speed up.

"Those insufferable..." Wilbur took a deep breath, "I will not sing like an animal on display!"

"I'll sing!" Tubbo cut in.

"Is that really a good-" Ranboo tried to stop him.

"PEOPLE CHANGE LIKE THE TIDES IN THE OCEAN!"

Ranboo jumped at the sudden noise, his hearing gone.

"AT LEAST I THINK OR AM I DEAD WRONG?" Sapnap joined in. 

"FOOT ON THE BREAK CUT THE-" Niki covered Tubbo's mouth, her hand shaking from laughter.

"I think that's enough for one day!" George hollered.

Tommy gasped for breath, "Good bye, boys!" He closed the stream, leaning over me again with a massive smile.

God, does he have to keep doing that? He doesn't even realize how he makes me feel.

"Well that was... something." Ranboo muttered, putting the chairs away.

Tubbo beamed, "A very successful first day together."