eighteen

third person pov!

"Tubbo, you're going to drop those!" Janelle hissed.

He reluctantly pulled the stack of bowls off of his head. He giggled at the camera, "welcome to the kitchen!"

Janelle clapped enthusiastically.

"We're cooking today," he explained to the hundreds of thousands of people watching his stream, sounding a lot less confident in their ability to cook. "Joined by my assistant chef, our plan is to make a cake."

Janelle held up the recipe paper she had written earlier, knowing they wouldn't use it at all for actual cooking. "I say we double the ingredient sizes so we could have more cake."

"Can we make little baby cakes?"

"Like cupcakes?"

Tubbo paused, considering what he wanted to bake, "calling it that makes it a lot less fun."

"Slightly," she agreed, "how should we decorate them?"

They started to mix the flour and water together, but Tubbo couldn't stay focused for longer than a minute before he stopped mixing the bowl and instead sprawled across the kitchen counter.

"Hear me out, Disney princess themed." Janelle suggested.

"No no, consider minecraft themed."

They thought about it for a moment before breaking out into laughter.

"It has to be simpler." Janelle pointed out and grabbed the eggs from the fridge.

"How about some bees! We could add black and yellow stripes?"

Tommy walked into the kitchen and groaned, "why does everything have to be related to bees with you?"

Tubbo gasped and looked towards Janelle, waiting for her to defend him.

"He kind of has a point." She shrugged.

Tommy rolled his eyes at her, "of course I do, woman, now keep cooking my cake."

She smiled sweetly at him, "then could you pass me the eggs?"

He walked towards her, carrying a few eggs in his hands. He passed them over, watching curiously as Janelle set all but one back onto the table.

She cracked the last one on his head.

"WHAT THE- WHY WOULD YOU- FUCKING HELL!" he sputtered.

Tubbo rolled onto the floor with laughter.

"Aww you look so much better now." She ran her hand through his sticky hair before Tommy smacked it away.

"Dickwad," he grumbled on the entire way back to his bedroom, "utter bullshit."

Janelle giggled to herself as she washed the egg yolk from her hands.

"Oh my god," Tubbo took a deep breath and calmed down, breaking his resolve every few moments when he let out a loud laugh.

They continued to cook, only throwing food at each other a little bit.

"This tastes amazing," Janelle gasped, swiping her finger into the cake batter with her finger.

Tubbo copied her and tried some of his own mix, nodding slowly.

"It's missing something..." She stared at him, watching as he rummaged through the cabinet. "Perfect!"

He grabbed a cinnamon shaker and held it over the two bowls. Before she could ask him questions or pull him away from the counter, he was viciously shaking it into their batters.

"TUBBO! That's going to taste awful!" She groaned.

"Maybe." He tried it again, cringing as he smelted the spoonful of mixture. He put it into his mouth, "hmm, actually it's not bad!"

She chuckled, "you have totally doomed us."

Tubbo poured his cake batter into a smaller cupcake tray, and Janelle kept hers in one big pan. As they put their cakes into the oven, Ranboo decided to join them in the kitchen. He wanted to see how well their mini bakery was going.

"How much longer will it take to cook?"

"Well we're meant to cook the cakes at 400 degrees for about thirty minutes, or we could use 12,000 degrees for one minute."

"That's... that's not how baking works." Ranboo looked scared.

"What about one hundred thousand degrees for one second?!" Tubbo shouted excitedly.

"You're going to burn the house down!" Janelle laughed, pushing him away from the oven.

Finally, they pulled their treats out of the oven without letting Tubbo come near them. They set their own cakes on the table, pulling out all of the available frosting from the cabinets to decorate them.

"I think I am going to make mine look like DreamSMP characters." Tubbo thought, staring at his blank cupcakes.

"Ooo, I like that idea," Janelle considered how cursed this would end up being, "i'm just going to start and decide as I go."

They quieted down, and most of their words to each other consisted of laughter and making fun of their art. After a few minutes of painfully drawing with frosting, and throwing sprinkles at each other, they were done.

Janelle had a pink cake with a green figure that she claimed to be a frog sitting on it. Tubbo had recreated some of the Dream SMP members, and they didn't look half bad.

"Ta-da!" She smiled at the camera, proud of her cake. Tubbo followed after her, raising some of his favorite cupcakes so the fans could see the final masterpieces clearly.

They both sighed deeply, glad to be done. Janelle took out her phone to take photos of her cake while Tubbo ended his stream.

"Thank you boys for joining us, I'm glad we got to do an irl stream with you all." Janelle nodded along, smiling to the watchers as Tubbo wished them goodbye.

~twitter~

Tubbo ✔️ | TubboLive

tubbo baked.

↳replying to @/TubboLive

Janelle! | planet.jupiter

forg.

"Now let's go eat them."