2 || Nico

It's hot, the sun so bright and scorching Nico swears he can almost hear it

It's hot, the sun so bright and scorching Nico swears he can almost hear it. Really, he insists, listen. It makes a buzzing sound to him but to everyone else, it goes left unheard.

Nico wipes the sweat from under his cap after he steps into the dugout. "I feel like Satan's rimming my asshole," he exhales loudly and slumps onto the bench, right next to Juda. Carmen sits on his other side.

It's natural, the way they all gravitate toward each other.

"I hate summers," Juda agrees, taking his cap off. His catcher's gear sits beside him, momentarily off as he waits for his turn to bat. "At least mornings are more bearable."

Nico agrees with an unrecognizable grunt, too busy chugging his water. Except it's not morning anymore. Without the haze of sleep and the somewhat beautiful scenery of the sun rising, not much is keeping Nico from throwing the towel in and quitting his career. Besides the 40k he makes a year.

"I don't mind afternoon practice," Carmen chimes in, gaze heavily set on the field. Nico's mistaken, it's not the field, but their manager Gia instead, their manager who only comes to afternoon practices.

Juda notices and rolls his eyes. "Stare any harder and she might actually notice." Maybe if it was a longing stare that showed Carmen's one sided crush, Juda would've teased him, but no, he was staring directly as her tits that constantly threatened the strength of her buttons.

Carmen's eyes shift to Juda, creasing with a smile. "I wasn't staring~ But, if I was, it would've been out of appreciation. Our manager is so nice and kind, don't you think?"

Juda holds off another eye roll.

Nico stares too, almost curiously. He's never been a boob guy, never been a girl guy period, but give him a nice ass, even nicer dick and he'll understand the urge to stare. "I don't understand the appeal." He admits, squinting now. They're just boobs, he thinks, what's so special.

Juda can't help but agree. "They're nice but.." Juda is also really gay, so what does he know.

"No, no, no-" Carmen shakes his head. "You guys aren't imagining it right. Picture this, yeah?" He adjusts on the bench, turning to them. "You're balls deep inside this girl, right, and now she wants to ride you. You settle against the pillows, hold this beautiful girl in your lap and just see her tits swinging in your face. What do you do? Bury your face between them, of course. That's when you can really appreciate how wonderful a pair of tits are."

"You lost me at girl." Nico brushes his hair back and readjusts his cap. "Nice description though, try one for a guy and I might get hard."