20 || Nico

Two weeks later, Nico and Carmen are sending Juda off with a very intimate goodbye

Two weeks later, Nico and Carmen are sending Juda off with a very intimate goodbye. Just three hours before his flight, they work diligently to ensure he knows what he's missing out on while he's gone, down on their knees with his cock between their lips.

Nico jokingly suggested a goodbye blowjob but Carmen was completely onboard. So together, they woke Juda up at the crisp time of six a.m with his cock in their mouths. It was more than a surprise for Juda, but a pleasant surprise.

Looking down and seeing his boys sharing his dick would make any man weak. And with his mind still fuzzy with sleep, he could only sink his hand into Carmen's hair and close his eyes with a low groan.

Both of their mouths are on Juda's cock, licking and sucking all along his length, sharing a kiss when they lick over his tip together. It's an open mouthed kiss, wet with spit and precum as their tongues swirl over his tip.

Juda's almost afraid to open his eyes and watch them. He'll surely blow his load right into their mouths.

Carmen pulls his hair over one shoulder and parts his lips to take Juda's cock in his mouth. He bobs his head and sucks softly, pulling a quiet groan from Juda. Carmen's mouth is wet and hot, and he's encouraged by Nico's soft mumbles. Just like that, you look so good, so pretty with cock in your mouth, Nico whispers and kisses Carmen's cheek.

Carmen responds with a little moan of his own.

If it weren't for the pleasure coursing through his dick, Juda would've been confident he was still dreaming.

Carmen pulls back breathlessly, small pants escaping his mouth before he switches with Nico. And Juda's cock is swallowed another time, deep and tight into Nico's throat. Nico doesn't take him down to the base, but Carmen leans down and licks at what he can't.

"Fuck," Juda curses lowly, thigh tensing.

Pleasure builds quickly. His breaths deepen, coming out more labored.

Juda strokes the back of Carmen's hair, his fingers coursing through the long strands before he switches to Nico. Petting his hair and encouraging his head bobs, Juda feels his stomach clench, a long, soft groan falling from his mouth. "Baby," he moans.

Nico hums around his cock and hollows his cheeks.

Carmen's tongues trails down Juda's length, getting lower and lower until he softly sucks at his balls. It immediately has Juda sucking in a breath. Fucking hell. The warm, gentle tongue caressing bis balls feels like fucking heaven.