23 || Juda

If Juda didn't know any better, he would've assumed they hadn't seen in each other in months

Twelve days. Juda was gone just twelve days, but Carmen and Nico cling onto him like he was gone a year. It's cute, he thinks, mostly endearing. He missed them more than he's letting on, enough to leave a once in a life time opportunity early.

Major League practices are intense. Juda went in expecting relatively the same workouts he's used to, but it was like his regular practices on crack. The skill gap between him and the actual Major players was larger than he originally thought.

Juda's no God, he knows, but he expected to be able to keep up relatively easy. It makes him sure about his decision, rejecting the contract with The Royals. These next two years, he'll spend growing and earning more experience. With his boys, of course. And when they finally graduate together, Juda's sure he'll be ready.

They're all eager to be together again. Clingy little shits, Juda thinks while Nico kisses his face obnoxiously. But cute clingy little shits. Carmen's more timid, but even he's being more affectionate than Juda's used to seeing. "It was only twelve days," Juda chuckles.

Nico groans, "Twelve, long days."

Juda understands. He can't say he didn't think about them constantly. He thought about a lot of things, but they somehow always wiggled their way in. Making everything else a lot less important.

Carmen shuffles forward on his knees, the mattress dipping with his weight. And look at that, Juda hums into their kiss, Carmen's lips suddenly falling on his. He's gained some confidence. Juda likes it. Squeezes Carmen's waist to show it.

It's nice to know they missed him so much.

Juda's a little guilty that Blu's first impression of him is him fucking his dads, but Juda decides it's good to introduce Blu early on. Let him know what he's really been adopted into. Carmen and Nico have probably been playing house while he was gone, but not anymore.

Reality is cruel. Even for a fish.

Juda rolls Carmen onto his back and spreads his thighs to settle between them. His eyes rake over Carmen slowly, trailing over every little detail as though something's changed in these last twelve days. "I missed you," Juda says, eyes attentive. Then, he leans down, kissing Carmen. "Missed this."

"Mm," Carmen hums against his lips, holding Juda's cheeks. His thumbs graze over the stubble on his jaw, Juda parting his lips to let Carmen explore his mouth. And explore he does. Carmen arches up a bit, pressing himself against Juda as he licks into his mouth, showing just how much he missed him.

"I wanna be on top," Carmen mumbles.

Juda immediately agrees. "Okay." And he kisses Carmen again, not able to get enough. Carmen eventually giggles and pushes at his chest when Juda won't stop pecking his lips.