7 || Nico

Nico's confident in himself

Nico's confident in himself. He's confident in his body, how he looks, and his abilities. He loves himself- probably more than he should. He's humbled now and then, especially during baseball practice, but it doesn't stop his confidence from bouncing right back the next day.

Call it a flaw - he calls it a blessing. He doesn't have time to be insecure when there's so many other things he wants to focus on, baseball specifically.

He has moles, lots of moles in fact. There's one right on his eyelid, on his lower lip, his shoulder, and even his butt. The left cheek, not the right. He likes his moles - thinks they add more individuality to him. He's named them all, of course.

Nico's not the tallest, but he's not the shortest either. That right's reserved for Rio and Reese. But he likes his height.

He has tattoos. Nothing compared to the sleeve that Juda's slowly growing, but he has a few littering his body. There's one on his wrist, the outline of a wolf behind his ear, and a random set of flowers running down his forearm. There's no meaning to any of them, he just liked how they looked, and he's thinking of getting another. Piercings might also be in the near future.

His glasses aren't the most convenient, but he prefers the look over no glasses. Juda makes fun of his sports goggles but Nico only adjusts them with a quiet hmph and goes about his day.

There's other things he doesn't like, of course, but he chooses not to focus on those things. It's easier that way, he decided long ago. He likes feeling confident about himself instead, and he's sure it shows.

The thing is - he's usually always confident in himself, so he's not quite sure what to do in this type of situation.

His mind is dizzy with anticipation, and the room feels warm, warmer than it actually is. Or maybe it's him that's hot, he thinks, it must be. He can feel himself grow hotter as he watches Carmen and Juda make out. It's an experience to watch in itself.

As if he's kissing them, his breath catches, turning shallow as his insides turn.

They look good together, he thinks, great, actually. And it makes him want them even more. His body warms with the pleasure he knows he's going to get. The mere thought has his fingers twisting the hem of his shirt, trying not to get hard. But it's hopeless - they're a sight he's never going to forget.

His eyes are greedy, soaking in every part of them he can. His eyes especially linger on Carmen's naked form, the blond unashamedly bare. Nico no longer needs to steal glances during showers, he's allowed to stare now. And stare he does.