5 || Nico

Three days after Juda's birthday, Nico wakes up oddly

Three days after Juda's birthday, Nico wakes up oddly. Lemon Boy sounds from his phone, loud in the seemingly silent room, but it sounds muted to Nico, his erratic breathing drowning it out. What the fuck, he rubs his hands down his face, calming his racing heart. It sounds loud to him, thumpthumpthump echoing in his ears.

Unlike his normal mornings where he stares balefully at the wad of paper stuck on the ceiling while contemplating all his life choices, Nico swallows thickly. The moon casts a dim light through their blinds, seeping through the edges and creating untouchable lines across the wall.

What the fuck? His palms rub into his eyes, trying to make sense of the dream he just had. What the fuck- what the fuck?

There's a kick against his bunk - Juda. He grumbles for Nico to turn his alarm off, and Nico only realizes then that his alarm's still going, singing the cheery yet surprisingly depressing song.

Silently, he turns it off- or maybe he mumbles an apology, he doesn't remember. He should get up, he knows, but his body feels heavy against his mattress, unmoving as he stares at nothing.

Growing somewhat more conscious, he sits up and pats around for his glasses. When he finds them, he doesn't put them on right away, let's them sit in his palm as he blinks tiredly. His vision's blurry from sleep and the lack of it he was born with - but he's somewhat grateful. Doesn't know if he can properly look at Carmen or Juda right now.

That's.. he can't stop thinking about his dream.. something. It's definitely something he has no intentions of unpacking.

What is this? He chastises himself. Middle school? Having a wet dream at this age, really? He pushes his hair back with a sigh, finally putting his glasses on. There's an undeniable tent in his boxers, showing the efforts of his wet dream. And yeah, that's great and all, except he got turned on from a dream about his best friends.

And Nico's unsure what's worse - having the dream in the first place or feeling frustrated that he couldn't see it fully play out.

He wets his lips and pulls the blankets back, trying not to think about it. But it's not so easily done. Thoughts of Juda and Carmen rush through his head, obscene in the filthiest ways. There's hands. They're roaming his body, touching his most intimate parts, and he can faintly feel someone kissing him. It's nice- the softness of someone pressed against him. He's touching them too, arching into their hands as his body begs for more, so willing to accept everything they're offering.

Fuck, he ruffles his hair again.

Before his mind can finish the dream itself, he's stepping down the ladder. Nico's no strangers to boners, knows it'll go down on its own. He doesn't have time to take care of it, not if he doesn't want Coach to be on his ass all of practice. Running extra laps isn't worth getting in a quick, unsatisfying orgasm.