Funeral

"Steve, is time to go!" Pepper said and wiped some tears with her napkin "You don't want to miss her last...." She couldn't continue to finish her sentence. Pepper never imagined there will be a "last " for Natasha Romanoff, or any of them.
"I don't know what to say at her funeral. It would be my last thing i say to her.... and i can't decide!There are so many things untold between us!"
"Say them all!" said Tony and took Pepper in the hallways "Say them all so you would not have more regrets!". They left him alone in the room. Steve thought about what to say. The most thing he regretted was that he never had the chance to tell Natasha he loved her back. He took a paper and a pencil. After 30 minutes, Steve looked at the clock. He was late. Steve took his sport shoes and started to run as soon as he exited the Avenger Tower. He knew running will be faster than any other way.
When he got to the church, Steve was relieved to see that some chairs were still empty, meaning that not all the people came yet. He liked how the church arranged the yard, making next to the row of chairs, a Black Widow symbol with black and red roses. In the front of the chairs was a small wood stage with a microphone. There they will say the last words in Natasha's memory . Beside the stage, was Nat's coffin. Natasha's empty coffin. They never found her body. The experts told them that explosion with all the chemicals in the room could have melted her bones. Steve liked to belive that this what proof that she was alive. But if she was, why they didn't heard nothing? On the coffin was a photo with Natasha smiling. Her beautiful smile, wich Steve will miss the most.
The weather was sunny,even if Steve felt it was the most cloudy and rainy day ever. Clint decided to make the funeral outside the church because he remembered a mission when he and Nat fall through the roof of a church and Natasha said that she hated there because all the saints looked like they were watching her, telling her to go away. Clint knew she felt that way because she killed a lot of people and her hans were red.
First to speak on the stage was Clint and his family. They were no more a secret.
"Natasha was like a big sister to me. She always protected me.. in her ways. When i first met my wife, Laura, she searched everything about her to make sure she is the right one for me. She even threaten Laura with her gun if she broke my heart." Clint said.
" She was like a sister in law to me, the one who liked to talk about all the stupid things her little brother did. Natasha was a real aunt for our children. She always liked to play and read them stories. Nat was a bookworm. Once, for our son birthday, she gave him 20 books, telling us<<All of them were so interesting. I couldn't pick one and let the other behind. 20 books are not a lot! >>. She also liked to teach our daughter ballet. If you would saw her dancing in our garden, bare foot with a big smile on her face.... she could smile after all the pain... "Laura started to cry and Clint help her to go down the stage.
Fury was next, together with Maria
" Agent Romanoff was one of the best agents of SHIELD. No, she didn't follow orders. She broke a lot of protocols.And all of that was because she knew to do the right thing. Doing this, she saved the lives of millions, some of them present at this funeral. "Fury said and let Maria to talk.
" Agent Romanoff, wasn't just an agent. She was a friend, a sister. Romanoff always helped others and made us laugh with her humor, dark or not. I will always remember the Girls Nights where she was always the soul of the party."
Then was Tony's turn.
"Me and Natasha weren't best friends, to be honest. But I will miss how she rolled her eyes when i started to speak. I will also miss her wise words like<<Tony, don't do something stupid >> or<<I can't belive you did that! How are you alive at this age if you did things like this? >>or -"
Pepper looked at him with a" stop talking" look.
"Or I would let Pepper Potts continue."
"Natasha Romanoff was the best friend I could ask for. She always invited me to the Girls Night and knew when i needed help. One day, i was so worried about Tony and i felt so helpless that i couldn't go on missions with him, but Natasha came and told me<<Don't worry! I will look after him and make sure he comes home alive!>>and so she did. In all the missions. "
Thor was the next one.The Avengers explained to him how funerals worked on Earth.
" Lady Natasha was one of the bravest people i met. She was a better soldier than more of Asgard's people. Of she was in our army no one would dare to attack us. "Thor finished the speech and made a Widow symbol with a thunder.
Steve was next. He was nervous. It would be his good bye. He walked on the stage. He looked at all the people,trying not to cry
" My Natasha was to young to die. She died as a hero, stopping the ones who really where responsible for international crimes, like Sakovia massacre. Nat had a lot of secret talents.... once she wrote me a beautiful poem,so
I wrote her one too, as a last goodbye.
"To the most beautiful flower,
To the most purest soul,
To the bravest one,
That now is an angel,
Looking from above
I give her this promise
That -..... you did good
Everyone is safe because of you,
Rest well, you don't have red
in your ledger anymore. "

Steve had to improvise. He wanted to be something special, but he couldn't declare his love in front of everyone, a part of them beeing strangers. He went back to his seat and lokked at the paper.
" That my heart will always be your
Waiting the moment when will meet again in eternity.
Running free and be together,
Nothing stopping us,
From enjoying the moments
With just you and me."

Steve looked at the stage. Wasn't the moment to put the coffin in the hole?
" Clint, for what are we waiting? "Steve whispered
" It's not over. "
Steve was confused. Then he saw a girl going on the stage. Who was she? The misterious girl looked like she wasn't even 18.
"Natasha Romanoff, or how I call her.. Auntie Nat was the best person in the world. Twelve years ago, she changed my life completely. My father used to beat me and my mom everyday until Natasha Romanoff appeared one day, in her ballerina tutu and stopped him. I always dreamed to be a ballerina and auntie Nat told me about some special clases at the Hungarian National Ballet. Because of her, my dream came true. She often came to visit me and my mom, who had a better life because of Natasha who helped my mom to find a safe apartment and to obtain a restriction order, so my dad could never hurt us again. Auntie Nat never missed my performances and always helped me with my dance. She was a great teacher. If a ballet move looked too complicated, she explained to me, making it easier. I will always be grateful for what she did for me and i will miss her. "
The girl left, crying. Steve looked confused, and Clint whispered to him" Her name is Anya. She is the girl Natasha saved when i first met her in Budapest. She changed Natasha's life too. Nat was happy to help and teach her. If Natasha didn't save Anya, maybe i would never recruited her to SHIELD."
Then they put the coffin in the hole. The army shot one fire in her honor. Steve was the first to put dirt on the coffin. He also dropped a tear when nobody looked. A tear for his love that was not ment to be.