Runaway In Budapest

Natasha and Bucky were dating for 2 months now. The team was by Steve side, consoling him. But he was happy. It hurt like a knife in the heart thinking that Natasha wouldn't be his girlfriend, but he was happy for his friends. They found happiness. He always wanted to make Natasha happy, and if Bucky did that, he was okay with it. Tony suggested to start dating someone, but Steve decided to take a break from romance and focus on Hydra. They didn't contacted Natasha, Alexei or Bucky since the explosion.
Steve was drawing a portret with Peter for Tony's birthday, when Bucky entered in the room, all agitated.
"Have you seen Natalia?"
"No. Is there a problem? " Steve answered and only when Bucky moved in a better light, he saw his metal arm was melted a little."What happened with your arm!?"
"It's nothing. Everything was great at our date. She beautiful as always. The food was good. The view excellent. I bought a necklace for Natasha.At the end of the dinner, i gave her the necklace. She was so happy. I think i melted ony when i saw her smile. Nat kissed me. Suddenly, i felt my skin burning on my back where Natasha's hand was. When i look my metal arm was melted. Natasha was looking at me with big wide eyes, her hand at her mouth. She was scared. She told me to stay back. Natasha started to run, so i chased her. You know she is the best super spy. I lost her, so i thought she come home. "
" She melted your arm? How? "
" Good question. I don't have an answer. "
" Where could Natasha go? "Peter asked.

In Budapest , Natasha was helping Anya cleaning the house.
" Thank you for letting me stay!"Natasha said.
" You are joking. Of course, i would  let you stay! I thought you died! Auntie Nat, the next time call when you came back from the grave. "
Natasha laughed." Let's hope this never happens again . "
" It's good to have a guest. It's kind of looney here since my mother is at the hospital. "
" For how long - "
" 1 year. The doctors don't have much hope that-"Anya started to cry and Natasha hugged her.
" Bht we have enough hope. I was injured so many times that, belive me, doctors can be wrong. Be strong! "
" Thanks, Mama pauk (Spider Mom)! "
" Don't call me that! "Nat smiled" Could we visit your mom? "
" Yeah, she would be so happy to see you! Let's go! "Anya took Natasha's hand and started running.

Natasha bought a flower bouquet for  Sasha, Anya's mother. She was happy to see Nat. The doctors allowed them to walk her  in the hospital garden. Anya was leading her mother wheelchair, while Natasha was telling her what happened since her funeral. Sasha was telling her about Anya's new ballet shows and dance competitions. Natasha was happy to hear about Anya's success. She knew the kid will make a great ballerina since she first saw her. Natasha decided to cheer all 3 of them even more.
"Who want ice-cream?"
"Yes!" Anya said with a big smile. "Mom?"
"Ok, but i pay." Sasha answered.
"That's a silly thing to say when i am the one who come up with the idea.I pay. End of the discussion. " Natasha said.
"You are a stubborn woman,Natasha Romanoff."Sasha said.
" I know. "
The 3 of them were walking in the park eating ice-cream. Natasha loved that everything was peaceful, no cars, there were not so much people,Natasha could even hear the birds singing.It was a long time since she heard them. Even at Clint's farm Natasha couldn't hear birds because  Lucy ran after them and scared them away. Nat asked Clint about birds and he said that he talked with them and his farm is on <forbidden to visit  >list. She liked his jokes about him understanding birds. He couldn't do that, could he?
While they were walking, Sasha asked for a water bottle and Anya went to find one. The woman turned her face to Natasha. Her face was serious.
"I heard you stay in my home, is it true?"
"Sasha, I'm sorry. I needed a place-"
"No, sweetheart. I don't have a problem with you staying. I'm actually glad you do. I wanted to ask you, if you could, of course, stay more. I'm all the time at the hospital and Anya is alone at the house. She is too young to take care of herself, even if she managed it for 1 year. Sometimes i look on the hospital window and worry about her. Is she safe? Is she hungry? Is she healthy? Questions every mother would ask herself. Could you take care of my Anya for me, for a short period, of course? "
Natasha smiled at the mother - daughter bound. She wished she could have that, but her mother was dead. Sometimes, before meeting Alexei, Nat wandered if her mother would be like Sasha or if she is looking down at her.
" Sasha, it would be my pleasure to take care of Anya. What kind of aunt would i be then?" she smiled.Natasha wanted to stay more days. She didn't want to meet Bucky at the Tower and hurt him again. Natasha didn't even knew how she hurt him in the first place and that made her more dangerous for him. Absently, she touched her necklace. Anya came with the water bottle.
"So, what did i miss?"
"Nothing. Natasha and me were talking about the fact that i let her stay more days. It's okay with you?"
"Of course!" the girl hugged Natasha and the Black Widow returned the gesture