Forgotten Love

Steve was shocked about the discovery. First Alexei, now his best friend. They know each other since they were younger? He need answers, and now. He wouldn't wait like he did with Alexei and if this was another prank...he would give up.
"What's going on here!?" he didn't tried to hide his anger. The two love birds were startled by his voice. None of them talked.
"Steve, i wanted to tell you-"
"But you didn't. Is this another prank, Natasha? Let me guess, he is your lost cousin?" "Steve didn't wanted to say it like that, but it loked like he had a lot of anger bottled  inside of him. What would happened if he exploded?
" Steve, let me explain this."Natasha said.
" Does Clint know? Or Alexei?Or Maria? "
" No. You are the first. "Natasha answered.
" Since when are you 2 togheter? "
" Since Red Room. "Bucky answered.
Steve was confused.
" He was my teacher.My masters brought him in the Red Room to train the widows in the program. We fell in love in the  fighting ring. "Natasha smiled at the memory" James used to climb in my bedroom at night... the other girls were shocked the first time when they saw him,they were so excited about us and though it was cute. They even helped us to get out sometimes on secrets dates. "
" Remember when we danced in the rain barefoot? "
" I couldn't forget it! It was our best date. And the last one. When we get back, the soldiers and the Red Guardian were waiting for us.One of the widows told them about us. But it didn't matter who, because i had to kill them all as the final test before the ceremony. Maybe it was Yelena who did it. Me and Bucky had no chance against them. We were outnumbered. They took me to the lab and started the brainwashing. I didn't even know I was brainwashed,until the explosion broke it. In the morning all the memories came back. "
" So, the explosion  bring back the memories? "Steve asked.
" Yes. And the feeling too. "Bucky answered.
Steve looked at his two friends. They were happy. Maybe for the first time in their life. He couldn't take that away.
" Do you love each other? "
" Yes! "both of then answered at the same time and laughed.
" Natasha, does Bucky make you happy? "
" Yes.Why so many questions? "
<So i could feel better letting you go.So i would know you are happy, even without me. >Steve wanted to say.
" Guess is the shock of seeing your best friends kissing each other. Apparently i am the third wheel of the group now. "Steve said instead, masking his sadness behind a joke." Come, the others are waiting for us so they can start eating. Alexei looks like he could eat a cow. "