The Girl Who Has Superpowers

The doctor exited from the room.
"What's wrong with Nat?" Steve asked.
"I really don't know, to be honest."
"Man,that's not a good thing to said as a doctor. A doctor with diplomas." Alexei said.
"We work for SHIELD. We saw aliens. So i think i can say that i don't know something. Anyway, her symptoms, for a normal person, would mean she is in a coma. "
"Normal person?" Clint asked.
"Coma?! She is in a coma!" Steve said.
"All her symptoms lead to a coma, except for the breathing, which is not irregular. I took her some blood tests.... and the results are fascinating!"
"Doc, you just told us Natasha is in a coma. What can be so fascinating?" Alexei said.
"They changed since the last time."
"What do you mean?" Steve asked.
"Is she ok?It's something even worse than the coma? " Clint asked.
"Her DNA  changed.I want to run more tests to see why. "
"It's because she has powers?" Anya said.
"Powers? Who's the kid?We don't live in a magic world. " the doctor asked.
"Didn't you fight aliens?" Anya said.
"Anya said that Wanda, a real life witch, attacked them and Nat put her down using an electric punch,then collapsed." Steve explained.
"So, a witch gave her powers?" the doctor was confused.
Steve thought for a few minutes, then spoke"Could the electic powers be related with the strange fever she had? "
" Maybe. I will run more tests. "

2 weeks later...

Natasha woke up. She looked around. She observed she was in a hospital. Natasha tried to remember the last thing she could. Then all came. Hydra. Wanda. Anya. The room looked too clean and luminous to be at Hydra. She was in a hospital, but where was Anya? Natasha pulled all tubes which were attached to her hand and got up. The door opened in the exact same moment. Natasha prepared to defend herself,in case she was in  Hydra. Steve entered with a coffe in his hands and, as soon as he saw her, he hugged her.
"It's good to see you awake!"
"Steve, do you know where is Anya?"
"She's at the Tower. We couldn't let her live all alone. I hope you don't mind if we gave her your room and moved Alexei downstairs."
"Of course not."
"And i think you can abandon Liho now because Anya like to play with her a lot."
"How long i was out?"
"2 weeks."
Natasha hold her shock.
"Did Hydra made any new move since Wanda attacked me?"
"No. I think they are planning something big. And now that Wanda is a witch...."
"More problems for us."
"Good thing now we have a secret weapon."
"What secret weapon?"
"You better stay down."
"No."
"The doctor run-"
"Natalia!" Bucky entered in the room. Steve left to give them privacy.
Natasha took a few steps back.
"Stay away! I don't want to hurt you!"
"It's okay."
"It's not. I could have burn you that day! We can't be together!"
"Natalia, I'm not afraid."
"I am!" Natasha couldn't look in his eyes,so she looked at the floor"I think it's better if we break up. "
" You can't be serious. "
Both of them were silent.
" If you really want this.... Tell me you don't love me and i will leave forever. There is nothing for me to stay. I fought enough wars. I don't care about Hydra. "
With tears in her eyes, she started to say." I.... Don't...... Love... You."
Bucky left the room, as he promised. Natasha sat on the bed and started crying. Suddenly, she observed the light turned off. That's not a good sign. Shr wiped her tears from the eyes and went to investigate. In the hallway, she saw Maria running.
" What's happening?"
"We don't know. The Hellicarrier power is off.We are falling fast. Even the auxiliar engines don't work."
Natasha followed Maria. She saw Steve and Clint and went to them.
"Good to see your awake, Tasha, but i hope you would woke in a more peaceful situation."
"When do we ever had peace?"
"What happened with Bucky?He went to the bathroom crying ."Steve said.
Natasha didn't answer. Steve put a hand on her shoulder and noticed she was crying.
" We broke up. "
Steve hugged her and she continued crying. He never saw her like that. Steve lead her to her room, while the others were trying to fix the problem.
"I'm sorry to hear that. You were a nice couple."
"We were."
Steve looked at her hands. He saw electricity between her fingers.
"I know you are upset, but you must calm down. I think you are stopping the airship's electricity."
"What?"
"Your hands."
Shoked, Natasha looked at her hands and saw electricity sparkles from her fingers.
"How?"
"We think that you got electric powers."
"Because of Wanda?"
"No. We believe that when we took the Red Room down, you obtained powers from the tubes i trow you."
She remembered that she wished to have powers when she fought Wanda, but she didn't mean it. Be careful what you wish. Next time, she will wish to be happy. Maybe it will work.
"It's okay. Breath." Steve showed her to inhale and exhale the air, so she could calm herself. She followed him. It helped.
The airship was flying again.
"There you are! I searched for you everywere! The ship's electricity is back!" Maria said.
"Finally good news!" Steve said.
Natasha wasn't paying attention at them. The only thing that had her attention were her hands. Her hands with powers. She could have killed them all. She wasn't dangerous just for Bucky. She was for everyone. She couldn't hurt them.
" Nat? Is everything alright?" Maria asked.
Steve came closer to her. Natasha stepped back, electricity sparks forming in her hands.
"Stay back! I don't want to hurt you! I could have killed us all!"
"Nat, that's not true. We can solve this together!" Steve said.
New tears formed in Natasha's eyes"I'm sorry. It's for your own good. " Then she run to them and electrocuted them with her hands.
Natasha runs to the nearest ship on the Helicarrier, ignoring agents's glances at her.
"Alone again." Natasha said, flying with the airship far away from the Helicarrier.