I see her face everywhere

⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗One Year Later⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗

Steve was at the gym, punching a bag with all his power. It broke. Like the other 10.Since Natasha's funeral, he was there all the time. He was so focused on the bag, that he didn't heard Tony coming in the room.
"Eath to Steve!"
"Sorry, I didn't heard you."
"Steve, all the team is worried about you! We all miss her, but we continued to live. All you do is training and mission. You don't go out, you stopped reading... you even don't go to your room because is upstairs where Natasha's room is!You died together with her! "
" I just want to be prepared for future missions. "
" Steve, if you don't come to the living room and spent time with us, you are out! No more Avengers for you! "
" What! So you will replace me how you did with Natasha! "
" What?! "Tony's face was hurt and surprised." I never replaced her! She will always be an Avenger! "and then his face was shocked" Please, don't tell me that you consider Spiderman a replacement! "
" He even has a spider name. You brought him as a replacement! You even give him a room in the Tower! "
" The kid always told me that you hated him, but i didn't belive it.This is why you didn't spent time to know him? Because you thought he was a replacement. Your loss! He is the sweetest boy!And I asked him to join us because he wants to help people, he had skills, but with some mentors... he could be a spectacular superhero. You will come to eat dinner with us and stay to know your team! "
" I know the kid! "
" What's his name? "
There was silence.
" His name is Peter Parker. Wear something nice for dinner because we are going out. "Tony said and left, leaving Steve alone.

After one hour, Steve looked in the bathroom mirror.He shaved and put on the first thing he found. Steve went downstairs. The team welcomed him with smiles.
" I almost forgot how you looked, capitan"Clint said.
" Where is Tony and the kid? "
" They are in the lab getting ready. "Bruce said.
" Tony alone with a kid? In a lab? Is this safe? "
" Yes. Since Peter came, he is more responsible. But not to much. Tony still can burn the kitchen."Pepper said.
Steve went to the lab, but stoped at the door and listened.
" Mr. Stark, do you know a way to imptess Mr. Rogers? "
" Try........ dressing like an walking American flag like him."
"You think it would work?"
Steve regretted he was so distant with the kid. It was not his fault.
"You could sing the National Anthem." he said entering in the room.
"Is not nice to listen to people conversations, Capsicle!"
"I know. And this is why i am here. Peter, i'm sorry i was cold with you. Would you like to go sparring some time?"
Peter answered immediately "I would love to!"
"So let get out Avengers!"
Tony took them to the most fanciest restaurant. Peter was trying to find some french fries or pizza, Banner looked at the menu trying to find something normal, Clint just said<<Tony, take me something with meat>>, Pepper trusted Tony to order for her and Steve looked at the menu, wondering if ot was in English
"What is <<Bouillabaisse>>?You know what, I would have what Clint ordered. "
"Next time, i take you to Shawarma. " Tony said.
"We approve!" all of them voted.
They ate and decided to walk to the Tower.
"Why don't we better see the city? It's just 9 pm." Pepper suggested.
"And the ligjt are so beautiful!" Peter said.
"Bruce and me approve. Anyway , Tony, you said i spent to much time in the Tower."
"Ok."
While they were walking, Clint went next to Tony, making sure Steve wasn't watching.
"Our Capitan is back to normal!! I was so worried about him!" he whispered.
"I know, Clint.Even Fury worried. "
Suddenly they saw steve running into the crowd.
"Why is he running?" Tony asked.
"I don't know. He just run." Peter said"I just asked him if he likes football or soccer? Do you think i insulted him? "
" No, kid. "
" Clint, let's go after captain. Bruce, you stay with Pepper and Peter. "

Steve knew what he saw. Natasha running on the rooftops of the building together with a shady figure. He saw just her hair, but he would recognize her. The way she jumped over the building,it had to be Natasha. Steve ran until he lost her from his sight. Just then he heard Tony and Clint calling him.
"What's the hurry, Capsicle?"
"Oh, God! I have never run so much!" Clint said.
"I saw Natasha."
Both Clint and Tony shared a worried look.
"Steve, Nat is gone." said Clint like Steve was a 5 years old.
"I know!I am not a child, so stop talking like that!It was her. She was with someone. "
It started to snow. A chilly wind crossed to Clint's bones, who wear only a Tshirt. "Yeah, she is with God. Let's go, it's cold, Steve!"
"She was there!"
"Ok, Capsicle, I didn't wanted to tell you, but.. Natasha is dead for 1 year. You have to get over it. Look... we and Fury...and Maria are worried about you, so tomorrow you are going to therapy."
"Therapy?"
"At 8 am, Shield Headquarters, level 3, door 189.Lets go, we have to be home at 11 because that's Peter's bedtimes hour and the way to the Tower is 1 hour long."
"Bedtime? Peter has bedtime?"
"Yeah. And school tomorrow. We were to occupied to observe that."
"Tony, you adopted a child?"
"Move your feet, Capsicle!"
"DID YOU ADOPTED PETER!" Ssaid Steve running after them.