Something is Wrong

The Avengers were waiting outside the med bay door.The doctors took Natasha quickly when Tony arrived with her. Steve was patching back and forth in the hallway. Clint and Alexei were listening at the door while Bruce and Tony were sitting on the chairs.
"I can't hear through the door!" Alexei said.
"All of you calm down!" Steve, i swear -stop walking, it's annoying!Sit on a chair! "Tony said.
The door opened and Clint together Alexei fall on the floor, in front of the doctor.
" I managed to make her fever go down, but it still is 38°C.I eill keep her overnight here and tomorrow... If the fever is down, she can go home. "
" Can we see her?" Alexei and Steve asked in unison.
"Yes."
All of them entered in the room. Natasha was sleeping. She had a wet cloth on her forehead, an IV in her left arm and was connected to an device who was monitoring her temperature. Alexei went to stay next to her bed on the right side and Steve on the left one.
"I should have known she was sick!" Clint said.
"It's my fault, Clint. I am the one who let her go." Alexei blamed himself.
"You knew?!" Steve was angry.
"I have eyes. I tried to make her stay at the Tower, but Tasha was always stubborn."
Steve observed Alexei called her "Tasha" again. Another proof for him that they were close. Only Clint called her like that. He remembered the time when Tony did and it didn't end well. Stark flew in Alaska to escape from her, but Nat found him. No one said what happened there, but Tony never called her"Tasha "again and told the other Avengers to do the same.
" We have also eyes. "Steve said annoyed by Alexei.
" Then why you didn't see it? "
Steve wanted to punch him so much in the face right then." WHO DO YOU THINK -"
" Hey! What is going on here ?You can fight in a sick person room!"Maria said entering the room with Nick Fury.
" What happened? "Fury asked amd then saw Alexei behind Steve." And who is him? "
" The reason for the fight. "Tony answered.
" It's not my fault you were busy watching a movie that observing she was sick. And it wasn't a fight,it was just Steve shouting."Alexei answered .
"And again, who is he?"
"Alexei." Clint answered.
"The Hydra agent?" the director asked.
"One and only" he extended his right hand for a handshake.
"What is he doing here!In our base! "Maria said.
" Waiting to say<<I told you>>.Davaj, ja znaju, ty hochesh' jeto skazat (Come on, i know you want to say it.) "Natasha said. All the heads in the room looked at her.
"Teper', kogda vy skazali mne skazat' jeto, ja ne hochu jetogo delat'. Veselyj ubijca. (Now that you told me to say it, i don't want to do it. Fun killer) "
"You speak russian?" Maria asked Alexei.
"Da(Yes)."
"Natasha ?" Fury looked at her.
"He is Russian." she answered.
"How are you feeling Nat?" Steve asked.
"Good. I hope i didn't ruined the movie night with your girlfriend, Steve."
Maria's eyes were wide and looked at Steve when Nat said<girlfriend>.
"Nat, you know you are on the first place for me."
"Steve,i know we are the Avengers family, but your girlfriend should be the priority for you . One day, she will ne your family."
Maria needed answers fast. She felt like she missed 12episodes from a show. Girlfriend? When that happened? Maria pushed all the boys outside the door.
"I need to have a girl talk with Natasha." Maria closed the door and asked Nat.
"Since when does Steve have a girlfriend?"
"I met her today. Her name is Sharon. She's pretty. Maria, please tell me you didn't give him the letter?"
"I did. He lo-"
"That's so embarrassing!"
"What?"
"I look so stupid now. And what i imagined then. Steve is Capitan America. He is a national symbol. I am just a Russian spy."
"Nat, you are not just a spy. You are incredible. I bet that Sharon can do what you do!"
"Maria, thanks for the compliment,but everyone is special in their own way. She can give Steve something i can't ."
"And what is that?"
"She can have kids ."
"Kids are annoying. You and Steve could have a dog. Or another cat. Liho needs a sister. And i would be happy to be the godmother of a pet.And Clint too. You know how much he loves pets. "
Natasha could say anything, just laugh. Maria always know how to make her smile.
" But what is the thing with Alexei? "
" He came to save me from the Avengers, but i explained him that we are the good guys, so now it's on our side. "
" No. I ment you and him are not-"
Noises were coming from outside. Natasha and Maria hurried outside. Both women looked at Steve's bloody fist and then at Alexei 's bloody nose.
" WHAT HAPPENED HERE! "Maria shouted,but Natasha couldn't hear her. Her body started to feel numb, then nothing.
The team looked in horror at Natasha, who was seizing an the floor.
" DOCTOR! "Steve shouted of the top of his lungs." Stay with me Nat, stay with me! "