Farm Trip

Natasha felt better after a good night sleep, even if she doesn't remember going to sleep. Alexei told her about the fire and that Steve made a bed for Bucky in his room, so it wouldn't be so crowded in her bedroom. She felt sad about that. It felt good to have   another person from the Red Room.Nat went out of her room and saw Bucky on the couch in the living room. When he saw her,James smiled "How did you sleep, Russian princess?"
"Good. You?"
"Steve's room is the most patriotic thing i ever saw. So many American flags.I think i had a nightmare with Abraham Lincoln. "
Natasha laugh filled the room . The others came from the kitchen.
"That was Natasha laughing?" Tony said. "Who died?"
"No one. James told me about Steve's patriotic room. Do you have posters with all the presidents?"
"No" Steve answered.
Bucky raised a eyebrow.
"Just my favorite ones!"
"So all of them." Natasha smiled at him. Steve was happy with just her smile. He made her smile. His day was bettter already. Sadly, he was with Sharon and she was with Alexei.
"Hey,Nat how do you feel?" Clint asked
"Actually, i feel better than before ."
"So,you want to blow up more times." Alexei said.
"With you beside me, that could happen every second" Natasha paused. Now, the whole prank looked stupid.Maybe after she dreamed her mother singing her Lullaby. It looked wrong. "... little brother." She smiled at him and after a second Bucky, Alexei and Natasha laughed at the shocked Avengers faces, except for Peter who knew Alexei was a Romanoff. The boy was just confused why everyone was shocked.
"Brother?" Clint said.
Bucky laughed even more"This two put the marriage prank on you ? They were the best prankers in the missions. Even if their pranks were lethal. "
" Sorry, friends, but when you thought we were something..... It was the perfect opportunity." Natasha laughed again.
Steve was so happy. It didn't matter right now if it was a prank or why she did it. It meant they had another chance to be together. And reality hit him... He was still together with Sharon and had a date tonight. And Natasha's brother maybe hated him. Steve needed help, but who. Not Tony. Clint. He was like a brother to Natasha. He took his phone and texted Clint to meet him in his room. The two of them went to his room.
"Were are you going Steve?You smiled for 2 minutes and then left with Clint. What was with that smile, anyway? You didn't  smiled like that since the Christmas when your mother brought you that toy plane from the shop." Bucky said.
Steve stopped suddenly. Wide eyes looking at him.
" What? "James asked.
Then Steve smiled.
" I never told you that. You remember! "
Bucky smiled too." I did it!That explosion wasn't that bad after all!I think it broke the brainwash. "
Steve felt like he was in heaven. He could still be Natasha's boyfriend and his best friend remembered him.
In his room, Clint said. " Your room os really patriotic.What do you want to talk about?"
" I am in haven, Barton! Didn't you heard? Alexei is Natasha's brother. I  have another chance!I want to ask her to be my girlfriend, but i want to make it special. Could you let us stay with your family at the farm?It would be the perfect place to ask her. "
" Of course! The kids and my wife wanted to see Nat since I told them she is alive. But make it look like you're not planning something special. "
" Ok. "
Back in the living room, the team was chatting until Steve spoke
" Clint asked me to visit his farm tomorrow .  Who want to come? "
" I want. I promised i would visit"Natasha said.
"You are a farmer! Do you have a cow?" Alexei asked.
"Yes. Her name is Mirinda."
"Cool!I want to see a farm!"
"Peter has a parent-teacher talk at school so we can't." Pepper said.
"Another time then." Clint said.
"If everyone has something
to do, i guess i would go to the farm too. This place is too big and boring for 1 person." Bucky said.
"Sadly, Bruce left for a science convention or something." Clint said.
"Research at the North Pole." Natasha said.
"Science thing." Clint corrected himself.

Tomorrow, the team went to the farm. All the way Clint drove the car with Alexei in the passenger seat. Natasha's brother was arguing with the archer on music. In the back Steve, Bucky and Nat were playing cards.
" I won! "Natasha said victorious." Kneel before your queen! "
" Another match, Natalie and, Bucky searched for something, you will recive this bag of Doritos if you win. "
" I would love to eat it in your face!"she smiled wicked. Steve was so glad Clint stayed with Alexei, so he could have the perfect people in the back.He was excited to give Natasha her new <girlfriend >necklace who was matching his new one. He was sad he used Sharon and broke up with her at the dinner. She wasn't very happy either,but Steve wouldn't blame her. It was bad what he did and deserved the bottle of wine wich was poured on his head last night.
The farm was beautiful. Clint had a lot of animals:1 cow, 3 horses and 1 dog and a 10 hens. The kids run to hug Nat.
"Auntie Nat! Auntie Nat! You are alive!" the kids shouted. Natasha hugged them.
"Of course I am!"
"Auntie? You are already an aunt?" Alexei asked.
"If i wait for you so i could be an aunt..... I would be 100 years old." Natasha replied .
Laura also hugged Nat"It's so good to see you again! "she hugged Natasha more  tightly" Don't ever do that again! "
" I think you broke one rib. "Natasha said.
" Who are the new Avengers? "Laura asked.
" This is my brother Alexei and Bucky, his best friend. "Natasha said.
" Brother?! "Laura was shocked.
" I know.We don't look related. It's because I am the beautiful sibling in the family. "Alexei said.

After some hours, the Avengers felt like family. Alexei was trying to make a lego castle big enough for him in the garden, Bucky and Natasha were playing with the children, who were fascinated by his metal arm. Steve was practicing with Clint how to ask Nat and Laura was cooking something for dinner. She was upset that Clint didn't told her about the number of guests.
"Dinner!" Laura called.
Alexei was the first to come and next the children. They took a seat and waited for Natasha and Bucky.
"Were are Natasha and Bucky, Kate?" Clint asked.
"You know that beautiful straw hat  auntie Nat come with? The one who was  perfect  with her dress with flowers?"
"Yes."
"She lost it. She was dancing and the wind blew it away. Bucky ran after it. While Nat was looking at him running after her hat, Lucy stole Bucky's boots, so Nat ran to take them back."
Alexei laughed.
"Why didn't Bucky have his boots in his feet, sweetie?" Laura asked.
"Because auntie Nat wanted to dance barefoot with him like they did when they were younger."
"Like they did when they were younger?" all 3 men said in unison.
All of them went to the garden. They couldn't find Bucky and Natasha. Steve went searching for them. Nothing made sense. She knew Bucky? Since she was young? Kate must have heard wrong. And how big was Clint's farm? He would never give him Doritos because he is poor. He surely wasn't. Steve decided to look inside the corn field. It was so dense and the corn was taller than him. Suddenly, he heard voices.
"So you remember me, James?"
"How could  i forget, moja balerina (my ballerina )!"he kissed her.
Steve didn't believe this was happening.