Natasha's Family Visit

After four days Natasha was home again. It felt so good for her to be at the Tower. Liho greeted her immediately, brushing her head against her feet. She said to give the pet a try.Nat still have problems with the temperature, but the doctor let her home if she drinks lots of liquids. The doctor specifically said that Vodka is liquid, but not the right type for Natasha at the moment.
Alexei and Natasha continued with their wife and husband  prank. And Steve came more often with Sharon.
"Tony, did you made the fake files?" Natasha asked.
"They are ready."
"Good, because change of plans. Alexei and me were missing for too long with no explications. This looks suspicious and i don't think the files will convince them we are not on their side. So, now we are double agents. We will thell Hydra you believed i am the Avenger Natasha Romanoff and Alexei is my husband . We will give them the files to prove that our plan was a good idea to not come back to the base.Hopefully this will explain our absence. "
"And if not?"Steve asked.
" Be ready to take your shield 'cuse we are going to attack them."Alexei answered.
"We will call them from my room. You can spy , but don't do something stupid. It should look like my and Alexei find an occasion to call when you are all  away."
"Ok." All of them said.

Natasha prepared everything in her room for the meeting. She turn on the laptop , connected it to her bracelet and tried the channel.
"Agent 5 here together with agent 2, do you copy?" Natasha said
From the static, the screen formed the image of Wanda's. <Oh, no, not her. >Nat thought.
"Agent you were lost on a mission together with Nr. 2 who vanished.I hope you call to explain this. And it better be a good reason. The Boss is already upset."
"We have an excellent reason. We managed to infiltrate in the Avenger team. They think i am Natasha Romanoff and i introduced Alexei as my husband. We stole some files. Sending them to you now."
Wanda looked satisfied at the downloaded files.
"Give them to the Boss." she told her brother Pietro.
"You have permission from me to continue with the cover."
"Yes, Agent 3." Natasha said, but realized her mistake too late. Wanda's face became red with anger. If she couldn't see Nat face, the Black Widow would roll her eyes. She forgot Wanda liked to show she is special.
"My apologies, Commander Wanda."
"The Avengers are 5.I think you need help. I will sent Agent 1, the Winter Soldier. You have to make him a cover, what about your brother. Hail Hydra!"
"Hail Hydra!" said Alexei and Natasha said and ended the conversation.
"She made us to take the Winter Soldier just because i didn't addressed her with <Commander>! She invented that rank!" Natasha said angry.
Alexei knew what to do to put a smile on her face.
"Agent 5,it's  not< Commander >its<her royal majesty >! Dont even look at me, Alexei made a gesture like flipping his hair, you don't deserve to look at my beauty!" Alexei imitate Wanda. Natasha laughed.
"Spasibo! (Thank you!) " she whispered.
The two of them went to talk to the  others about their unexpected guest.
"Tony, do you have a extra room?" Nat asked.
"What is the Tower? A hotel?Can he sleep on the roof?Isn't he winter resistant? " Tony said.
"He's an assassin." Alexei said.
"This place becomes more friendly every second." Pepper said.
"I'm sorry, Pepper!"
"So i live now with an assassin! Cool!" Peter said.
"Kid, you are a treasure!" Alexei told him.
"He sent me a text. I have to meet him at the bar to talk the details. Wish me luck! My brother can be really stupid sometimes." she glanced for a short second at Alexei.

At the bar, Natasha saw the Winter Soldier stayed at the table in the corner with a backpack on the other chair. He was dressed with a black jacket, a grey t-shirt, black jeans and a cap on his head. She went to the table and moved his back pack on the ground.
"I heard your brother is now your husband. I think your parents would be disappointed. We both know you could find someone better than him."
"Well, brat(brother ),the heart can choose who to love. What is your real name?"
"The Winter Soldier."
"No, birthday name. "
"All i know is the Winter Soldier."
"Ok, as my brother..... What about.... Dimitri?"
"Sounds good. Will we explain the metal arm like your brother real story? I survived the fire?"
"Yes. It would be a good explanation. The doctors had to replace your arm with a metal one because it was too burned.Let's go home, Dimitri!"
The way to the Tower, they were quite. When the elevator door opened, Natasha shouted with a smile"We are home! "
Soon after that the team crowded to the elevator. When Steve saw Nat's brother, he couldn't believe it. He would recognize that face everywhere, even after 100 years.
"Meet my brother, —" Natasha was interrupted by Steve who hugged her brother.
"Bucky!" he said.
Dimitri just stood there and the team looked.
Natasha looked confused" Who the hell is Bucky? "

Steve explained them who was James" Bucky"Barnes.
"What the -" Dimitri started to say but Nat interrupted him.
"Kids are around." she loooked at Peter.
"But you said" fuck" so why can't i say it? "
" I am allowed to. "
" So my best friend is 100 years old? And had another best friend! "Alexei gasped.
" Natasha, Alexei where is the roof? "Bucky said.
" Let's go! "Alexei and Natasha went to the roof, leaving a confused team behind.
On the roof, Bucky was patching back and forth while Alexei and Natasha looked.
" It can be possible to be his lost friend. "he said." And what do you do about the undercover mission?If i am his friend.... then what? "
Alexei took a deep breath." We are not double agents for Hydra... We are Avengers. "
Bucky looked hurt" Traitors! Liars!"
" James, wait! Hydra are not the good guys. They tried to brainwash me and I'm sure they did that to you too. That's why you don't remember Steve. "Natasha said
" And maybe that's why you have a metal arm. "Alexei continued.
" Be on our side. Hydra is evil. Steve is the only one who knows you. You finally have a real name, history... Please. "Natasha said.
Bucky stood there and looked at the clear winter sky.
" I told you am with you two till the end of the line. So, i will sleep on the roof or... "
" Everything here is more comfortable than Hydra. Even the floor. "Alexei said.
" Alexei is sleeping on a hammock in my room. I think i have enough space to install another one or you could sleep in my bathtub. We put some pillows and blankets... "
" Sounds good for me. "
When the elevator doors open, the first thing the trio saw was Sharon kissing Steve.