Uninvited Guest

Natasha woke up with a start when she heard her cat's hissing and object falling. She saw a person's shadow and attacked it, pressing  his or her face on the desk.
"Jarvis, turn on the lights!"
Natasha let the person to stay free and laughed.
"This happens when I want to play hero. And I thought you were tortured. How the little guy?" he pointed at the cat.
"Alexei, meet Liho, who is a she."
"Liho? That story used to scare me. After what claws she has and how she fights... i think the owner chose the right name. "
"That would be me."
"Your cat. Ok, you have some explaining to do.I literally came to save you! "
Then Steve, Tony, Clint and Pepper opened the door.
"Nat, we heard a sound, is everything –" Steve stopped when he saw him.
Alexei put himself in front of Natasha and pointed the gun at the Avenger.
"Aleksej, podozhdi! Oni moi druz'ja!(Alexei, wait! They are my friends! )"
Alexei put his gun back in the holster. "Druz'ja? (Friends? )"
"Ja ne hotel, chtoby ty nashel jetot put' ... Ja znaju, chto na Gidre u tebja ne bylo dostupa k novostjam, no ja odin iz Mstitelej. ( I didn't wanted you to find this way..... I know at Hydra you didn't have access to the news, but i am one of the Avengers.  ) "
" Ty odin iz nih! Lzhec! Ty voobshhe takoj, kak ty sebja nazval? Ili jeto vsego lish' ulovka, chtoby priblizit'sja ko mne i poluchit' dostup k ih sekretam? ( You are one of them! Liar! Are you even what you said you are? Or was just a trick to get close to me and have acces to their secrets ? ) "Alexei  took his gun, pointed in Nat's direction and fired, breaking the glass behind her. Then he jumped, using his grappling hook to land on the other building roof.
" Aleksej, podozhdi! (Alexei, wait!) "Natasha said and jumped out of the window, using her Widow bite to follow him.
" Did you see that? Natasha followed Alexei.She didn't cared about us, she just left after him!"Steve said.
" Chill, Capsicle! Maybe they are just friends. And they argued, so you still had a chance. I have drones. Let's follow them!"Tony said and went to his lab together with the team."
Tony launched the drone. It flew  between building until Tony finally saw them on a rooftop. Natasha was fighting with Alexei.
"See, Cap! Nothing to worry about." Tony said. "Let's continue to see how Nat is kicking his ass!"
All of them looked at the screen, when suddenly Alexei and Natasha hugged.
"That means nothing!" Tony said to Steve. "Let's go closer to hear what they are saying."
Stark moved the drone closer.
"Aleksej, vse, chto ja skazal tebe toj noch'ju, pravda. Ja by nikogda ne stal lgat' tebe o chem-to podobnom. Ja znaju, ty dumaesh', chto Mstiteli - lzhecy, i oni zhivut v komforte, i jeto ploho ... no Gidra - nastojashhij zlodej. Pozhalujsta, Aleksej, bud' so mnoj! ( Alexei, everything i told you that night was true. I would never lie to you about something like that. I know you think the Avengers are liers and they live in comfort, and that is bad.... but Hydra is the real villian. Please, Alexei, be by my side! ) "
" Vsegda!  (Always!) "Alexei said and fist pounded with Natasha.
" See! They are friends! "Tony said.
" But about night they were talking? What happened there?"Clint asked.
" Cap, you have to ask Nat out and fast!"Said Tony
"Do you think i still have a chance?"
"I didn't see a ring." Clint said.
"Ok, next thing in the morning. I will invite her to see a movie. Bit5 which one?"
"My friend, i will help you." Clint patted Steve's shoulder.
"They're coming!" Tony shouted.
The team went  in the direction of Nat'ss room, but they meet her and Alexei in the living room.
"Hey, team! Sorry i run." Natasha said and hit Alexei with her elbow in his arm.
"And I'm sorry I broke the window and pointed the gun at you."
"And?" Natasha said.
"And i entered uninvited."
"And?"
"And I woke you all."
Natasha looked satisfied at Alexei's annoyed face.
"It's okay if Alexei stays at the Avenger Tower until we leave?"
"You to leave together?" Steve asked.
"Well.. yes. We came up with the story to tell Hydra. Alexei came to save me, we stole some  very important fake plans and give them to Wanda, who will say that she took them,to look good in front of the Boss. Hopefully, until they find out the plans are fake, we will find out what they are planning and  will convince the Winter Soldier to join us. Tony could you make some encrypted files that would be very hard to decode and look very important. "
" Of course, I am a genius! But it will take some time.... like 5 days."
"Could you make them faster?"
"Don't hurry the artist!"
"Fine, let's hope Hydra wont suspect a thing." Natasha went to her room and Alexei followed her.
"Where are you going?" Steve asked.
"To my room?" Natasha answered.
Steve didn't know how to say to Natasha "I wasn't talking to you. I was talking with Alexei. What is he doing in your room!". Clint knew what Steve ment and saved him
"Steve wanted to say that your window is still broken. It will  be cold. And there are shards of glass on the floor. And where Alexei will sleep?"
"I was planning to sleep on the floor, but now.... i will sleep in the bathroom, i think?"
"No, no no! You don't sleep in my bathroom! Don't forget the Rio de Janeiro mission."
"Ha, Ha ha! That was the best mission!"
"You had misions together?" Steve asked.
"Yeah, man. The Rio de Janeiro mission was the best. Tasha and me were in the hotel room. I said to her that i went outside, but i hid in the bathtub, behind the curtain with the lights off. I waited for 30 minutes until she opened the door. I scared her so bad that I almost got into hospital. "
" And you had more missions together ?"Tony asked
" Yes. We are the best duo! "
" Let's go to sleep people! Tomorrow we have to work!"Steve couldn't take it anymore.He heard enough of how Alexei spent more time with Natasha than him.
" Nat, can i help you clean the mess. It will be faster. "Steve said.
" Thanks, but it's my mess. I will  clean it. "Alexei said.
" So, should i help you  now or watch you setting your own hair on fire?  "Natasha asked.
" Let's hope the second one doesn't happen. "Alexei left with Natasha to her room.
" They spent time together! "Steve said.
" Everything is under control! You have time to ask her on a date. Thanks to me, you have 4 more days.  I can make the files Natasha asked for in maximum three hours. "Tony said.
" Thank you, Tony!But who saves me from Alexei? "
" Let that on me! "Hawkeye said." The big brother has to take care of his sister. "
" Wasn't Nat the big sister?She was the responsible one. "Pepper said.
" No one asked you. "