Going Back Home

Anya was still shocked about what happened. Natasha hit Wanda with her punch and electricity exploded. Anya didn't know she could do that. She was so happy to see they won. Anya was going to hug Natasha when Nat collapsed on the ground.
"Auntie Nat!" Anya ran to her side. The girl shaked Natasha. "Please don't be dead! Don't be dead!". Natasha didn't wake up. Anya remembered dead people don't breath. At this thought, she saw how silly she was because of her panic and took some calming breaths. Anya checked if Nat was breathing and was relieved to see that she was alive.
" What do i do now? You are unconscious. Think, Anya, think! And maybe stop talking with yourself!"
The girl remembered that Nat told her if something happened with Natasha, she must go home.And something happend. But how? Anya tried to carry her body, but it was to havy.
"You look less havier than you are!" she said after Anya let Nat's body down"I can carry you all the way home! "she tried to shake her again" Please, Please, wake up! "same result as before." We are 1 street away from the hospital. But i know  if we go there, the red witch will find us easily. At home, at least we have weapons. And if my mother saw you, she will be so worried and i don't want that to happen. And let's say i could carry you to our apartment... how do i make people not notice you?"Alya talked to herself again. With sudden realization, her face lightened" The hospital bin! They trow a lot of things! Nobody will question a sick person!But i can't take you with me. "Anya said and dragged Natasha's body to the bin next to a building.
" i can't let your body just stay here, so I'm sorry! "Anya said and covered Natasha with some trash bags." i hope if someone finds you, they will not think you are dead because you look like the result of a successful murder."

When Anya came  back with an rusty wheelchair, sunglasses with just one lens and a dirty hat. Anya put Natasha in the wheelchair. She put the glasses on her face and the hat on her head.
" Sorry, this is the best disguise i could find in the hospital's trash. No one will think you are unconscious.And you are easier to carry in a wheelchair. "

At the apartment, Anya put Natasha on the couch.
"Ok, walking the 3 sets of stairs with the weelchair wasn't that easy. Are you supposed to still be unconscious? Well, i guess we passed the normal line when a witch attacked us? Now what? She will sent her flying monkeys after us?" Anya  turned the T. V. She went and took the gun from under the kitchen sink and the bulletproof vest from under Natasha's bed.
" You were prepared for attacks, weren't you? Let's hope i will not use this because you didn't learned me to use it. But i will protect you, Natasha."

Anya looked at the T. V for the last 2 hours waiting for Natasha to wake up. Someone knocked at the door. Anya saf up and pointed the gun at the door. The witch found us! Wait, bad guys wouldn't knock, right? Or they would to trick us! Anya thought.
" Anya? Could you please open the door? It's Clint and the Avengers."
Uncle Clint.
Anya was happy. He would know what to do with Nat. But what if he lied.
"How do i know you are really Clint?"
"What?"
"Are you really Uncle Clint?"
"Fine. If you want to play that game.... Do you remember the  trip when you were 12. The one when you said you weren't afraid of monsters and you didn't want to stay with Natasha in your tent because you were a big girl? "
"It's really you! And you promised you will never speak about it again!" Anya opened the door "Good thing you are here because we have a big problem."
The Avengers looked surprised at her ballerina suit with a bulletproof vest and at the gun which she was holding in her hand .
"What problem? I wanted to ask you if Natasha was here. Is your mother in a dangerous problem?" he looked especially at her gun.
"No, mom is at the hospital for 12 months. Actually Natasha is the problem." Anya stepped out of the doorway, allowing the men to enter. Clint's eyes widened when he saw Nat and rushed to the couch.
"What happened with her?" Steve asked.
"Believe me or not, Mr. Capitan America, we fought a witch."
All head turned to her direction.
"Excuse me. Did you say a witch?" Tony said.
"Yes. She came and attacked us. Her eyes were glowing red and she hold me in the air. And then,Natasha hit her with her super electric punch."
"Super electric punch? You mean her Widow Bite?" Steve asked.
"No. She didn't take them with her. Auntie Nat punched the witch with electricity."
"Are you sure you are alright? No hit in the head" Clint said.
"You don't believe me?"
"Witch, glowing eyes, Natasha with electric hands, sounds impossible" Tony said.
"Says  the man who flys in a tin can and works with 100 year old Frisbee player." Anya snapped, but as soon as she realized what she said, covered her mouth.
"What was the witch's name?" Alexei asked completely serious.
"You believe her?" Tony said.
"Shut up, Tin Man."
"Something with W. Wa..."
"Wanda?"
"Yes, that it!"
"So Hydra found her." Clint said.
"So Wanda has powers." Alexei said.
"Guys, why i can't wake up Natasha?" Steve said worried.
"That's the problem... since she fought with Wanda, Nat didn't wake up."
"What!How long ago was that? " Alexei asked.
"3hours."
"It's okay, Anya. You did a good job.Let's go to SHIELD and hope the medics have good news." Clint said and led Anya to the Quinjet. Steve took Natasha in his arms and Alexei with Tony turned off the TV and locked the door.
"Can you belive she compared my suit with a tin can? "
"Can you belive i will call you Tin Man until you die?"