Hunting a ghost

Steve was at the therapy session. He hated it. And the woman in front of him knew that. He didn't say a word, but she keep writing in her notebook. Steve had enough of this, so he went to the door.
"Mr. Rogers,you can't leave. You said nothing about your problem. You -"
"Listen. I know what I saw.I am not crazy. Natasha was on that rooftop." He put his hand on the doorknob.
"Nobody said you are crazy. But you have to accept the fact that Natasha Romanoff died a yea-"
"Look, ma'am, we live in a crazy world. I fought aliens. One of my teammates is a god from a place that is not on Earth. What so weird when i say that Natasha is alive? You don't think i am used to loose my friends, my family. My mother is dead, my best friend, Bucky, died in front of my eyes, my first girlfriend, Peggy, is also dead..... and everyone from 1945.I know what i saw and if you think that is impossible for Natasha to be alive remember that the cofgin was empty. I'm sure a lot of people thought about me that i was dead, but... HERE I AM. So, if you excuse me, i jave more important things to do than staying on your couch. "Steve left the room and went to the Tower.
When the elevator's door opened, he was surprised to see all of the Avengers waiting for him in front of the doors.
" Hiw was at the therapy? "Pepper asked.
Steve tried tto answer, but then Tony asked." You came early? "
then Clint" Do you feel better? ".
Questions were coming one after another. Steve didn't have time to answer any of them.
" Quiet! "Steve shouted.
All of them looked at him.
" One question at a time. "Steve said.
" How was at the therapy? "Pepper asked again.
" Good. I think we need a couch like that. It was conformable. But another color. It would look good in our living room. "
" You just stayed for a moment and then left, didn't you? "Tony asked.
" It was stupid. Natasha is not the first one close to me that died. "
" I know, but she is the first who was close to you, she was almost your girlfriend. "Tony told Steve.
" You know Natasha isn't my first girlfriend, right? "
" What? "all of them said in unison.
" Before i was an ice cub, i had a girlfriend. Her name was Peggy Carter. She is dead like everyone from 1945."
"You had a girlfriend?" Clint asked still socked.
"Yeah, so I am going to look on the rooftops of those buildings from yesterday. Anyone wants to join me?"
"Natasha is dead!" Tony said and left.
The others looked unsure and left also. Steve understood he was on his own. He went upstairs and changed in his suit. He was ready to live when he heard a knock at his window. He moved the drapes and saw Spiderman on his window. He opened it and looked confused. Peter, with a smile on his face said"So, where are we starting, Cap! "
" What? "
" To search for the Black Widow ."
" You believe me? "
" Well, it would be great to have another spider around here! And I am very familiar with rooftops"
"Peter, Steve put his hand on the boy shoulder, i'm sorry again because i thought you were Natasha's replacement."
"You thought i am that cool!" Peter asked with a shocked face.
Steve couldn't stop from laughing. "Tony was right. Witch is a premiere. You are the best!"
"Can I join also? " said Clint from the vents, his head upside down.
"Stop spying on us from the vents!" Steve said.
"Never!" he responded and landed on the floor with his feet.
"So you believe me?"
"I believed crazier things..... and I want to be true ."
Then there was a knock at the door.
"Expecting someone, Steve?"
"No, but at least the person knocked at the door like a normal human."
Steve opened the door and saw Pepper.
"Pepper? What are you doing here?"
"I want to help you." she entered in the room"I am interrupting a secret meeting or something? "
" No, they want to find Nat. "
" Ok, then... let's go, secret Avengers! "Pepper said.
" Just because Tony doesn't know, it doesn't mean you are a secret. "Clint said.
" It does. He recruited me, so he is my boss. "Peter said.
" Does he pay you? "Clint asked.
" No. "
" He is not your boss, then. Kid, you have a lot to learn! "Clint said.
" Pepper, i appreciate your decision, but I climb buildings and maybe we meet some bad guys. Truth to be told, if Natasha is alive and she didn't told us for 1 year, maybe something happened to her. Memory loss. Mind control. We don't know. Things can get pretty ugly... Beside, i saw her with someone, so she will not be alone."
"I can take one of Tony's drones and be your eyes from the sky"
"Ok. This could be useful. Could you yake the one with scanning?"
"Of course! What is his, is also mine and what is mine, is his, right?"
"That applies to married couples." Clint said.
"When Tony is drunk, he always propose. Unofficially, I am his first and tenth wife."
"Let's go, before Tony notice."
Steve, Peter and Clint were jumping on the building until they get to the rooftop.
"Couldn't we take the car? Airship?" Clint complained.
"No, if you want to don't attract attention" Steve said.
"Capitan, i found some footprints."
"Good job, Spiderman! "
"Now, we know someone was here. But it was Natasha?" Clint said.
Pepper's drone came in front of Steve's face.
"I scanned the next building. Even if it looks empty, there are 10 heat signatures."
"Secret Avengers Assemble! " Steve said and broke the door with his shield. The first thing his eyes landed on was the octopus symbol on the soldiers. He knew that symbol too well, but couldn't believe it. Hydra was back and up to no good. He prepared his shield to attack, but was took by surprise when a bullet hit his shield. Then, after the boxes came a person Steve knew too well also. She wore a green uniform with golden bracelets and belt. On the left arm she had a lime arm band with Hydra's symbol. The belt still had her Black Widow characteristic hourglass. That was Natasha. His Natasha. What bothered him was the Widow Bite pointed at him.
"Nata-" Steve said, but stopped when he saw a man approaching Natasha, who put his hand on her hips and came closer to her, whispering something to Natasha's ear. The Black Widow didn't move her bracelet from Steve. Capitan America saw red in front of him and attacked. Shots were fired. The man who talked with Black Widow ran to Steve.
"Aleksej, net. Idi i voz'mi korobki, za kotorymi my byli poslany, i ja pozabochus' o Mstiteljah! Jeto prikaz! (Alexei, no. Go and get the boxes we were sent for, and I will take care of the Avengers! That's an order!)" Natasha shouted.
"Uspokojsja, Natasha! Ja znaju, chto ja delaju! Kogda u menja budet eshhe odin shans srazit'sja s Kapitanom Amerikoj( Stay calm, Natasha! I know what I'm doing! When I get another chance to fight Captain America!)" He said and fired at the captain. Steve dogged all the bullets and wanted to hit his opponent with his shield, but Natasha fired at him. Steve had to protect from the electric shots of the bracelets.
" Mne vsegda prihodilos' spasat' tvoju zadnicu!( I always had to save your butt! )" Natasha said angrily.
"Jeto ne pravda! (That's not true! )"
"Missija vazhna. My dolzhny dobit'sja uspeha ljuboj cenoj. Prekratite igrat' s Mstiteljami i pomogite soldatam skladyvat' jashhiki v gruzoviki. ( The mission is important. We must succed with any price.Stop playing with the Avengers and help the soldiers to put the boxes in the truks. ) "
" No -(But-) "
Alexei was distracted and Clint took the chance to shot an arrow in his direction. Natasha saw that and put in front of him, the arrow hiting her. Luckily , Clint fired an electric arrow, which let Natasha unconscious on the ground. Alexei was angry and pointed his gun at Clint, but then saw Hydra 's soldier were unnumbered. He remembered what Natasha said and, as the only leader, he gave his order
"Retreat! Take the boxes!"
The soldiers obeyed. Alexei trow a smoking bomband run. In the car,while driving, Alexei looked in the car's mirror, back at the building.
"O will save you, Natalia. No one is left behind my watch!"