Happy ever after

1 YEAR LATER

The Avengers were staying on the couch watching " Romeo and Juliet".
"This is how I imagined Natasha and Steve. Not dead. I mean togheter." Tony said. "I even made T-shirt with them! "
"Guess, it was not meant to be. All of us wanted them togheter." Pepper said.
"Anya told me Natasha is dating a guy she met at her ballet class....an artist." Clint said.
"Steve is busy too. Sharon told me she saw him with a blonde girl at a restaurant every Sunday night for the whole year." Tony said"I really thought Nat and Steve would get togheter.What went wrong?"
" The universe never wanted them togheter. First Red Room, then Hydra... "Alexei added.
" So this is why Cap always left on Sunday and others days of the week. I didn't konw he had someone too. "Peter said said.
" We found out when you and Tony were at school for that parent - child thing. Her name is Anna. She came that day to take Steve out. She didn't entered in the tower, just stood outside of the tower at the door waiting for him."Alexei said.
" At least all of them are happy."Peter said.
The elevator doors opened, a happy Anya exiting from it. She came jumping and dancing and making pirouettes to the couch.
" Wow. Why are you so happy? "Clint said.
" It's the most zupper upper amazingly day! "
" What did she said? "Alexei asked Peter.
" It's like Christmas and Easter combined in one day. "Peter explained.
Soon Steve and Natasha  excited the elevator,both smiling and lau
laughing.
" What is in that elevator that makes you so happy? "Clint said.
" After you. "Steve said.
" No, after you. "Natasha insisted.
" After me! WHAT is happening?"Alexei said.
Both of them laughed and took some envelopes  from their bags.
" Did the electric bill came? "Clint asked.
Natasha and Steve gave one to everyone.
" I'm getting married! "both of them announced.
A series of" What? " and" Congratulations! "filled the room.
" I'm having an amazing father now! "Anya said.
" Wait, sis, we know that Steve is marrying someone named Anna, but you? What's the name of the guy who have my sister heart ? "
"Yeah , Romanoff, who is he? And why didn't any of  presented your partener  to the family! That's rude! "Tony said.
" Read the letter and find out."Natasha smiled at them.
Tony started to read, so there won't be a chaos.
" You are invited to the wedding  of Natasha Alianovna Romanova  with Steve Rogers. YESSSSS!!! "Tony shouted. All of them were confused and happy. There was a complete chaos. Tony was dancing on the table and was throwing to everyone a" Steve ♡ Natasha= Romanogers4ever" T-shirt. After they calmed, they could talk like notmal people.
"So you were Anna?" Peper asked.
"I look good with a blonde wig and blue  contact lenses."
"And Steve was the artist?Artist in what? " Alexei asked.
"Drawing. He's really good. While i was teaching ballet, he stood outside the theater and when i finished my classes, he sold 4 drawing and made 100 dollars." Natasha answered.
"But why didn't you tell us? You know would would have our full support? " Tony said.
"I know the whole Sharon story, Tony. After seeing this t-shirts... I think we had too much support from you. I have to admit, me and Steve didn't decided who would take who's name, Steve Romanoff or Natasha Rogers. Natasha Romanogers and Steve Romanogers sound pretty, good. What do you think, honey? "Natasha looked at Steve.
" A mix. It's perfect! "
" Now we have to go to give the rest of the invitations. "Natasha said leaving with Steve.
In the car, they made the plan.
" Ok, I go to Maria and Fury and you try to find Bucky. "
" That's the plan. See you at 8."Steve drove away with the car, leaving Natasha at SHIELD Headquarters.
Natasha knocked at Maria's door.
" Enter! "
" Hi, Maria! "
" Nat! It's so good to see you! What's that? "Maria looked at the envelope in her hand.
" Thats my.... resignation letter for Fury. "
" YOUR WHAT! "
Natasha didn't have time to explain, that Maria already left. Natasha ran after her.
" She's fast! "
Natasha found Maria in Fury's office. They didn't look happy.
"You want to quit, Romanoff?"
"Let's call it semi-leave, Nick. Guess i gave to give this to you and you." Natasha hand over the papers. Both of them put them on the desk.
"I won't accept your resignation letter." Fury crossed his arms.
"It's a semi-resignation letter. If there would be problems, i will come back and fight.... um...we will come back and fight. You see, Natasha smiled, me and my husband have some good carrier opportunities and they let us spending more time with our daughter. "
Both agents were frozen.
" We? What we? "Maria asked,then stopped processing the whole thing like Fury did. Natasha took a seat, knowing, it will last a little. After 5 minutes, both of them looked at her.
" Husband? "They said in unison.
" Yeah. I would open the letters for more answers and for invitation to my wedding. "
" Wedding? "Fury asked while Maria read the invitation.
" Nat! I'm so happy for you and Steve!Your still coming to our Girl Nights? "Maria hugged her friend.
" Of course. Maybe i would bring Anya too. "
" Now i can accept your semi-resignation letter. "Fury said.
" What you and Steve would be doing if you are not working for SHIELD?"Maria asked.
" I really like working with kids and teaching them ballet. The director there already hired me as a teacher before Wanda's attack. And someone found Steve's talent and now he works for on art gallery. It's next to the theater. If you want, you could see his work."
" It will be hard to treavel from New York to Budapest every day. "
" Actually, me and Steve found a nice house there. But we will come to visit. "
" You are leaving? "Maria asked with tears in her eyes.
" We will visit you all. And when the world or my family will need me, Captain America and Black Widow will be ready to fight! "Natasha could feel herself crying too. The two girls hugged, Fury crying in the corner.
" Nick, are you craying? "Natasha asked.
" No... I'm leaking. "
All three of them laughed and hugged each other.
" I will miss you agent! "Fury said.
" You can come to visit.Or to see my shows. I will not just teach, but also dance in my own shows. I could obtain to you free tickets."Natasha winked .

⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

Steve finally managed  to find Bucky at their favorite milkshake shop from Brooklyn.
" Steve, what are you doing here? "
" This is the best milkshake in the world! Why wouldn't I be here?"
"Do you need my help?"
"Yes." Steve hand over the envelope. "I need you to be my best man."
"You and Natasha?! I can believe you got a girl!I would be honored to be your best man! "

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟♡⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗⧗

The big day came. Steve was so nervous.
"What if i  trip and start a fire?"
"Steve, you would be fine! Now get there and marry the love of your life!" Bucky supported his friend.
At the altar, Steve was waiting for his future wife. He heard Bucky whisper "Don't forget to say<I do>". He looked at his 3 best men:Bucky, Clint and Tony,then at the  3 bridesmaids :Anya, Laura and Maria. He couldn't belive he was at his wedding. Soon, the music changed and  Natasha made her appearance.
"She looks stunning!" Steve whispered. He couldn't stop smiling. Natasha, the same. Fury walked her to the alter.
"Make her cry, and i will make you cry." Fury joked.
"You have my permission to do it if that ever happens ." Steve responded.
The priest recited  the wedding vows and the moment to say the two words that would make him and Natasha inseparable for eternity. Steve was lost in Natasha's emerald eyes and he was sure she did too in his.
" Pssst, Steve, say< i do>idiot. Everyone is waiting!" Tony whispered.
He forgot to pay attention.
"Mr. Rogers? Do you take, Ms Romanova to be your wife? "
"Yes, do i." Steve said completely serious, without realizing he didn't say it right.
Everyone laughed.
Steve could see that Natasha was proud of him even if he messed up. She looked at him like <that's my idiot>.
"I mean-I do."
Now was Natasha's turn. She also couldn't believe this was happening.
"So, Ms Romanova, do you take Mr. Rogers to be your husband?"
"YA delayu  (I do )!... um... i mean-i do! "
"We are a perfect for each other, Mrs Romanogers. "
"Yes, yes, we are, Mr Romanogers!"
They kissed each other, while their families and friends were applauding.