Lullaby

Bucky didn't expected Nat to sleep in the bathtub and he to sleep in Natasha's bed  . Alexei told him about her strange fever. In the middle of the night, Natasha's fever appeared again. 43°C.She didn't wanted to wake up the others, so Alexei decided to let her sleep in the bathtub, filled with cold water. It helped, but looked ridiculous. Natasha was in her pyjamas with a floating pillow so she couldn't drown in her sleep.In the morning she felt better, but warned the men to never tell the others or she will make them pay.
Steve knocked at the door.
"Hey, Bucky! Do you want to go out to talk..."
"Sure! Can Alexei also come?"
Steve really didn't liked the guy. First, he was stealing the girl of his dreams and now his best friend. But then he remembered that the fate was against the idea of  him and Natasha together and the fate took Bucky from him.
" It's okay if you don't like Alexei, sometimes i want to hit him in the face also." Bucky said.
"No, i don't hate him."
"Then why do you look at him like you want to have Alexei like a punching box?"
"I LIKE TO STAY INDOORS, THANK YOU!" Alexei shouted.
"Truslivyj (Coward )!" Bucky said.
"You speak Russian?" Steve was shocked.
"Sjurpriz (Surprise)!" Bucky said.
"You don't like Alexei?"
"Nat, i didn't said that!"Steve lied.
" Good. Because i don't want my favorite boys  to fight. Maybe would be a good idea for you two to spend tine together. "
" Jetot paren' udaril menja v proshlyj raz, kogda ja byla s nim v komnate, i my byli ne odni. Vy s uma soshli? (The guy punched me last time i was in a room with him and we weren't alone. Are you crazy? ) "
"Vy somnevalis' (Did you doubt? )" Natasha smiled wickedly.
The men's faces told how much they were happy to spend time with each other.
Bucky, Natasha and Tony tried to find a new plan.
"I got it. I was working on a new device. You can say it is a big and important weapon and maybe  it could help in their final  evil master plan. Boom! They tell you their plan, we go there to destroy their base... And win!"
"Maybe it will work?" James said.
"It's Tony's idea. It can be dangerous but with Hydra, everything is. It could work. Let's try this! "
The three of them were preparing the lab. Tony revealed  a metalic tube with a lot of wires and which looked ready to explode any second behind a white sheet.
" Retreat? "Bucky asked Nat.
" Retreat. "Nat answered.
" Too late! "Tony said." Ok, this wasn't been tested yet. Don't enter inside the tube or turn it on! "he smiled  before closing the door" Good luck! "
" We are going to die, right? "Bucky looked at Natasha.

An hour later, Alexei and Steve came home. The walk outside was quite. None of them spoke. Alexei was glad Steve didn't punched him again. When they entered the Tower, they both were surprised. Clint was arguing with Tony who was trying to defend himself. They were so focused on their shouts that they observed Natasha and Bucky on the couch, only when Clint pointed at them. They were staying like 2 rag dolls.
"They are fine! Just.... Exploded!" Tony said.
"They exploded?!" Steve said.
"My fire surviving skills are good. They are a little confused.... and are staying still. This is my 67 fire. I am expert and i am telling you they are fine! Nothing a good night sleep can fix! "
"What happened?What explosion?" Alexei asked.
"Bucky and Natasha  made a new call with Hydra to tell them of a new weapon, so they would tell what their  final plan is. I told them not to turn the machine on!Gladly,the device worked for a few seconds, so Hydra thought it worked. Wanda or what her name is,said she will think if will tell them the big plan. After the call, it exploded"
"Mr Stark,Pepper finally  extinguished the fire." Peter came in the room.
"Wait-why Spidy is calling you" mister", but  he calls Pepper just Pepper? "Alexei asked.
" This way he is comfortable. "Tony said.
" Is Natasha and Bucky ok? "Peter asked.
" Of course they are! This is not their first explosion. "Alexei tried not to worry the boy." She just need to sleep... And this is why i am taking Nat to her room. "He lifted  her in his arms. Alexei tried to look positive " Come on, Nat, we are going to your room. "Alexei said like he talked with a little kid.
Confused green eyes looked up at him "  Krasnaja komnata?  (the red room? ) "
" Net. ty sbezhal ot jetogo. Vy snjali jeto. ( No.You escaped from it. You took it down. ) "Alexei put her in bed.He tucked her in and pulled the drapes, so the evening sun won't bother her sleep. He looked at Natasha who didn't closed her eyes. Even hurt, she wouldn't sleep. Alexei knew Natasha needed to sleep if she wasn't going to a hospital and she would not. Nat didn't liked them and Alexei didn't wanted to scare the spider kid. Only if thing got worse, he will take her to the hospital.
"Spi, Nat. Pozhalujsta! (Go to sleep, Nat. Please! )"
Alexei knew there was only one solution left. He took Natasha's guitar from  ubder the bed and started to play.
"Noch' prishla,
Temnotu privela.
Vyshla mamen'ka,
Zakryla stav en'ki.
Baju-baj,
Zasypaj!
Baju-bajushki-baju,
Ne lozhisja na kraju.

(The night has come
And she has brought darkness with her.
Mummy went out
Closed the shutters,
Sleep-sleep-sleep
Don't lie close to the bed side) "

He looked at Natasha. Her eyes were closed. Alexei knew that their mother's lullaby will work. It always did. This was how they found each other. One night Natasha was singing it in her room. He didn't knew she was there. Alexei just followed the music. He didn't knew he started to sing it, only when Natasha  asked him from were did he know the song. He answered from his mother. They made a  DNA test and the rest was history.