Living nightmares

Natasha woke up tied on a chair. As soon as she woke up, the robo soldiers started the torture. First, they whipped her. The Red Room trained her to resist torture, so she won't gave away information. But this time, she wasn't tortured for information, she was tortured for Wanda and Pietro's satisfaction. Natasha saw Wanda smiling through the glass wall of the room. But Natasha won't let her win, won't give her satisfaction. It didn't matter what the soldiers were doing to her, she didn't show any sign of pain. Cuting her on face, sinking her in water until her lungs burned, none of them worked. Wanda wasn't happy. She wanted to see Natasha begging her to stop. To suffer like her parents did. But, it didn't happen. Natasha was smiling at Wanda's angry face,and that made the Scarlet Witch angrier.
"Stop! Stop the torture!" Wanda stormed in the room"I will torture her myself! "
Wanda came closeer to Natasha's face." I will wipe that smile! "
Natasha laughed even more" Are you sure? Come closer to tell you a little secret. "
" What could you say?Begging for your life? "
" Come closer to find out!"Nat smiled.
Wanda came closer and Natasha whispered in her ear" You look pretty when your angry. "and splat in her face. Wanda hit her. Natasha laughed again" That's all what you can do? I was hit harder by 6 years olds when i was in Red Room. "
" Wanda, I brought the tools for the iron branding. It's hard to find an octopus shaped one. "Pietro said.
" No, brother. Natasha, gave me another idea. She is immune to psychic pains because she was trained to resist them, but what about emotional ones? "
" I have a better idea, sis. "Pietro speed ran out of the room and brought a camera" Let her friends and family see her pain. "
" Brother, sometimes you prove me that you still have a brain! "
" Hey! "
" If you do this to feel better for your parents death, it won't work. It won't bring them back. I know nothing can bring death parents back. "
" Of course, you do! You kave a real talent to kill parents. First your parents, then my parents..... does Alexei knows? "Wanda said.
" You can't hack SHIELD tech, so they won't see the video. "
" Who said something about hacking SHIELD?We will hack the news programs, so everyone will see your pain. "Pietro said.
" Everyone will see that you are not so strong like they think. Your reputation will be ruined! "Wanda added
" Oh, no! People will see that i have emotions like every human being! "Natasha said sarcastic.
" The camera is ready, sis! "
" Let's see how happy are in front of the camera. 1...2...3...Action!"Wanda used her powers to create a nightmare inside Natasha's head.

Natasha tried to breathe. She knew what was coming. She knew her worst nightmare. She was seeing it every night, when she closed her eyes to sleep. Her parents death. It was worse than a nightmare, because it was real. Normal nightmares were just brain imagination's work. But her parents death was real and everytime hurt to live that moment over and over again. It was the moment she destroyed her family.
"I'm ready!" Natasha said to herself and opened her eyes. She was in her childhood house, in the living room.
"Tsaritsa, uzhin gotov! ( Tsarina, dinner is ready! )"
Natasha recognized that voice. It was her father.
"Toropites', Natal'ya, yeda ostyvayet! (Hurry, Natalia, the food is getting cold!)"
Here we go again, Natasha thought.
"Prikhodyashchiy! (Coming! )" Nat run to the kitchen.
"It's not polite to let your guest waiting! I raised you better than this, Natalia!" said her mother.
Something wasn't right. Her parents didn't know English. Guest? They didn't have guests when the fire started. They were alone in the world. No grandparents, no aunts and uncles, no one.
" Yeah , sis! Where are your manners? I can't believe you made two guys to love you!" Alexei said, entering on the room"Mom, this food looks delicious! "
That didn't make any sense. In front of her was a grown up Alexei. He was four.
" You are alright, sis? You look like you have seen a ghost!"
"2 guys?"
"I know! Everyone knows i am the handsome sibling here!"
"When Natalia is in the room, she is the most handsome one!" Bucky said, taking a seat at the table.
"Bucky?"
"Yes, dear?"
" Sorry, I'm late, honey!" Steve appeared, kissing Natasha on the cheek. She was frozen,until she felt heat in her cheeks.
"Someone is blushing!" Alexei laughed. Natasha throw a fork at him.
"Chill, sis! Do you want to kill me like you did with our parents?"
"Alexei!" her mother said.
"Natalia, i brought you a present!" Bucky said.
"You chose a good boy!" her dad said.
"Bucky, I brok-" she stopped when she saw the present. "Liho."
"Isn't an adorable cat?" her mother asked her.
"Take Liho away from me!" Natasha sat up.
"Liho? Why are you scared, sis? Wasn't she your best friend? You used to call her all the time. Liho!Liho! Liho! " Alexei started to say and slam his hands on the table. The others joined him.
"STOP, JUST STOP!" Natasha started to cry.
The cat jumped on the table and overtuned the candle. A huge fire started.
"Mama! Papa! ( Mom! Dad! ) " Natasha tried to save them from the fire , but Alexei took her hand and dragged to the stairs.
"They are dead, sis? What else do you think you can do? Bring them back?" he laughed.
"Why are you laughing?"
"Because you tried to save them when you are the one who killed them!"
"Wait! Were are James and Steve? We have to go back for them!"
"My big sis playing hero!" he continued to run on the stairs.
Natasha came back and saw Steve trying to rise a big pice of burning wood off Bucky. Natasha helped him and took their hands, running together to the stairs. Suddenly, Bucky fell to the ground,while Steve ran outside.
"James, what's wrong? We have to get out!"
"I'm dying, Natasha. "
"What? No , no, no, you are fine! Let's go!" she dragged him by his metal arm.
"You did this. Guess you can die from a broken heart." Bucky said before closing his eyes.
Natasha started to cry and searched for a way out. Flames everywhere. Suddenly a hand took hers and dragged her outside.
"Steve?"
"Do you have a death wish, Romanoff?" Steve asked.
"Where is Alexei?"
"Here." Steve pointed to a grave.
"What! He was fine!"
"He was, then he meet you. Like Bucky, like Anya, like Clint, like Peter, like Pepper..." Steve continued to say Natasha's friends names, for each appearing a tombstone. Soon Natasha was in a cemetery.
"It's impossible!" Natasha said sobbing.
"We fought aliens, Nat. Does impossible still exists?"
Natasha wanted to escape from there.
"You can't run forever!Can't you see? Everything you touch, dies!" Steve shouted in the distance.
Natasha was running, when she stumbled on something. She looked to see what make her fall and screamed. In front of her was Steve's grave.
"No, no, no...." her voice broke. She punched the ground sobbing. A hand raised from the ground and took hers.
"AAAAA!" Natasha kicked the hand with her foot. From all the tombstones her loved ones skeletons started to rise and come after Nat. She was surrounded. Natasha sat with her head between her knees and sobbed even more.
"THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I KILLED YOU ALL!"