Chapter 1

"Azaela, I don't know if that's a good idea

"Azaela, I don't know if that's a good idea." I told my best friend, who was getting ready for the party that we're going together.

"Please, believe me it will be great." She gets up from the chair and goes over to me, pleading with me with her puppy eyes.

I can never say no to her. We're a complete opposite to each other. She's the wild type who enjoys life as much as possible, I'm the one who's closed in herself.

Although as they say, opposites attract and that's what happened in our case.

We met when we were the little girls who unknowingly enjoyed every carefree moment in their lives.

We've been friends for twelve years, we treat each other like sisters. We're able to do literally anything for ourselves. We always supports each other, if any of us needs comfort.

When we're at our worst state in life, we don't need nothing more, but our mutual presence.

"Okay, but if I don't like it, I'll leave." I told her firmly. A grin appeared on her tanned golden skin.

She wrapped her arms around me, surprising me at the same time. "I love you. You're the best."

"I know, hoe." I said ironically patting her back.

"Shut up." She said pushing me onto the bed and laughing at her best.

"Okay, get up we don't have much time." I sighed and stood up. As I walked towards my huge closet to choose what to wear.

I've quite a lot of clothes, nevertheless it's been a while since I've been at any party, I was wondering what choose.

Finally after some time I decided to wear red satin spaghetti dress that reached my mid tight. That looked fabulous on my curves, which I inherited from my mother. Unfortunately, I don't have the great relationship with her. Although at this point, I don't feel like shedding any more tears through her.

For this I put on high black heels that gave me a little bit of centimeters. I wasn't normally super tall, I was around 5'4.

I decided that I don't need strong makeup, I put on a small amount of concealer then mascara. Naturally, I've quite expressive eyebrows from my dad, I only use for them colorless gel.

Finally, I applied on my voluptuous lips nude lipstick. I've to admit that I look like a human being. Nonetheless I'm not a very confident person, I had always a trouble to believing myself. It wasn't given to me.

Since I was a child, I was told that I must be perfect. I can't show any flaws. I had the special diets prepared by my mother, who felt that I must be a model in the future. Although it was her dream come true, not mine. It always seemed to me that she was trying to take over my life, as if it were hers.

I never had a glorious contact with her, and with my dad as well. They were always busy with work, they only counted the money. They earned such a wealth that they could buy the damn world.