Chapter 18

"Merda," I heard a male voice and I woke up from a deep sleep

"Merda," I heard a male voice and I woke up from a deep sleep. I turned on my back and opened my eyes abruptly.

I looked slightly to the left and saw a men's bare back covered with tattoos in places. I started to panic, but I quickly remembered the night I spent with Emiliano. Panic turned into shame.

"Good morning," He turned to me and looked at me.

Oh mother.

"Hey," I burned out not boldly.

God, you idiot.

Yesterday we fucked each other and today I say a quick hello to him. There were blushes on my face, so I hid them by wiping my face. After that night I felt some disgust for myself.

"What happened yesterday? I don't remember anything." He burned out, and I felt a strange prick in my heart. I was hurt by these words, nonetheless I had no idea why. I decided to play stupid.

"I don't remember anything either," I lied, his expression suddenly turned cold.

Did I say something bad? His change of mood seemed strange to me. Anyway, if he didn't remember why did I have?

"I remember sitting here and then falling asleep."

"Me too." Again I lied.

"Do you think something special had happened?"

"No."

Fuck, yes.

I could feel his lips on my lips. I remember every touch, every kiss. Since he doesn't remember anything, maybe it's even better that nothing else happened. Anyway, we've crossed the line, which will surely reflect on us sooner or later.

He put on a t-shirt, for the last time I flew my eyes over his perfect body. He scratched his head and left the room. I instantly felt some strange emptiness. Both in himself and in the room. I knew I'd see him again, nonetheless I still felt something strange.

I suddenly felt the coldness that took over my body. I looked under the sheets and I was completely naked. The well-known blushes came to my cheeks again.

Fuck.

What did he do to me that I blushed like some teenager.

If he doesn't remember anything, it means that his words had no meaning and I'm not his property.

It's even better that it turned out this way.

.........

I put on yesterday's dress and gathered my things. As I headed towards the entrance, it seemed to me that there would be no one left.

While changing in the dressing room, I heard Emiliano shouting into the phone in Italian. However, I didn't understand much of the conversation, it consisted almost entirely of swear words.