Chapter 12

It's been exactly two weeks since I last saw Emiliano

It's been exactly two weeks since I last saw Emiliano. He was on my mind all the time. There was something about him that made me miss him. His presence was in fact not conducive to the event that I had to go through with difficulty. I owe him a lot too.

I didn't leave the house much, I wanted to think about many things and be alone. Like every Friday, I went to the races to relax and feel the adrenaline.

I saw Elijah accidentally, I never felt anything for him. I always knew that I was his weak point and he had a weakness for me. We both agreed that we would just be friends with benefits, nothing more.

Recently he had a slight fight with his girlfriend and we had the opportunity to talk and share some life news.

I didn't want to reveal too much, I didn't tell anyone about the activities that took place. I didn't want sympathy, I preferred to wait it out and not share it with anyone.

Today I'm meeting Azaela, after a month actually. Her last words are deeply embedded in my memory, and I cannot easily forget them. I agreed to get to know her, despite everything I miss her presence, she's like a sister to me.

She invited me to her place, the weather's amazing today. It's damn hot and on this occasion Azaela suggested that it's a great idea to lie down in her garden by the pool.

Finding the right outfit was an extraordinary challenge. My wardrobe is bursting and I've too many choices about what to wear.

I chose a red, twisted two-piece bikini that perfectly emphasized my body. My huge breasts barely fit, it wasn't a issue for me.

I added a very short, almost transparent, tight black skirt, which was intended to cover my buttocks when I wasn't immersed in the pool.

I let my blonde wavy hair down and didn't wear any make-up that day. The whole job was done by the extended eyelashes that I had done some time ago at a beautician's, they emphasize my eyes.

I left my car in the garage, deciding to walk, we are not far from each other, about twenty minutes at a normal pace.

Reaching my destination, I knock on the door. Worried that no one is opening the door, I decide to pull the handle.

The house is completely empty, as if I was alone here.

"Azaela, are you here?" I shouted, thinking that she would hear me.

"She's up there, I thought you were more expecting me," A voice breaks through, causing me to jump slightly, clutching my chest.

Of course it was Christian. God do I've to be in touch with people I don't want to have anything to do with.

"You can't scare me like that," I declared and told him clearly, so he would remember next time.

His eyes moved to my body, I felt intimidated. Men only look at me as a sexual object that can be used and abandoned.