Chapter 20

I lie on a big bed, laughing under my breath and thinking about going on a date with Emiliano Calvallaro

I lie on a big bed, laughing under my breath and thinking about going on a date with Emiliano Calvallaro. I think we needed a night together. We have clarified a lot of issues, doubts, we still have a lot of work. I've to teach him how to love. So far, I'm not able to understand it myself yet.

After all, I don't know if it's possible to teach someone to love. It's possible to force someone to love, but teach? I don't know if I want to love him. I know that then our lives could be easier, maybe even happy. But after what he has already accomplished? I don't know if I want someone like that.

I remember how Azaela told me he murders people. How we argued more than once, how he turned to me and tried to treat me, how he recently jerked me and made bruises on my shoulders. I also remember how I laughed with him, how I got in touch with him, how I felt then.

I'm still absorbing the fact that he wants me to be happy. After all, he's an asshole and an egoist. What if it's some of his game? Make me love him so he can do anything with me afterwards? That's right, but will I love? No. Maybe. Yes. I don't know.

I've such a embarass in my head that the assimilation of this information begins to overwhelm me.

Even today this date. I wonder where he's going to take me? He isn't romantic, so I'm betting on some snobbish restaurant, or a movie in the cinema. No matter where we go. I'm more interested in how it will be during this strange first date.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. I can easily guess who is behind them. I get out of bed and look at the mirror to see. Standing in long navy blue dress with long sleeves. It had a large neckline and a cut on the leg that showed off my tanned leg. I drive my hands over a high pony that falls along my right shoulder.

"Hey." Says Emiliano, leaning on the door frame. I look at him dressed in black, denim shorts and a white t-shirt that you can see through it the outline of his muscles and the contours of black ink.

"You look beautiful." He says, admiring me from the top to bottom.

"Hey." I send him a soft smile.

"You also look good."

Sexy motherfucker.

"Ready for a date?" I ask, and he shyly lifts the corners of his mouth up. I see that he's embarrassed, which is even quite funny. After all, it's EFMAC. Emiliano Fucking Male Alpha Calvallaro, in the role of accuracy.

"Follow me." He speaks gallantly and extends a big hand towards me.

"Come on." He gives me comfort when he sees my surprise. With a smile I press my small hand into his warm and rough.

He grabs me harder and then we head to the exit of the hotel. Holding his hand is damn strange, on the other hand pleasant, unusual.

"Where are your gorillas?" I ask when we go out on the warm streets of Rio de Janeiro, which I have already loved. Brazil is a really beautiful country. I look around sideways, but I don't see Emiliano's bodyguards anywhere, which I don't hide, I'm very happy. It's hard to feel free, because two, shouldered men are right behind you.