Chapter 9

Today is Friday, I'm getting ready for the party

Today is Friday, I'm getting ready for the party. I got the exact address from William, he even offered to pick me up, nonetheless I refused. I didn't trust him enough to agree yet. Usually, I'd be at home with a good romantic book, under the blanket, or I'd go out in a race.

I'm wearing a short cream slick dress on thin shoulder straps, my back is bare, showing off my flawless skin. I decided to put on comfort white shoes. I tied my hair into a high ponytail.

The makeup was delicate, I used mascara and eyeliner. A colorless eyebrow gel, slightly lifting them up. And a glowing lip gloss.

I took with me a little black purse into which I put the most necessary things and I was ready.

  ••••••

I use a phone that leads me to an unknown place where a mysterious party is to be held. I didn't know too much what to expect. I had a script somewhere in my head where I could meet Emiliano.

I quietly hoped to see him there, in the end it seemed to me that the boys are sticking together. I haven't seen him for a long time and to be honest I missed him in my life, despite our misunderstandings.

Reaching the place, I see a huge house with security guards standing by, exactly at the gate. As I pull up to them, I open the window and one of the men approaching me.

"Name and surname," His voice was loud and dominant.

I swallowed in reply, "Rosseta Donnatiello,"

The man looked at the list in his hand, after a short while he nodded his head saying, "Have fun, miss." Winking at me, it made me feel uncomfortable.

If I had to stay alone with him, I'd be petrified that he might hurt me. I'll definitely not want to have contact with him anymore, I'll presumably try to avoid him.

I was admiring the bewildering landscape that this place had. It was a far away from my place of residence, it took me over an hour to get here. The place itself is out of the way, in the thickets, there are no houses nearby.  The house is similar to Emiliano's, only William's property is a bit smaller, I'm curious to see what it looks inside.

There were also two bodyguards standing by the door, this time they had no objection to let me in.

Entering the room, I was inspired by the kissing couple, it was evident that they had already drunk a little and didn't care about anything. I went further, passing mostly more mature people. I don't know why, however I was expecting the event to be for people my age.

People here looked in their middle twenties, nevertheless I didn't care much about it. I was taking the next steps in an unknown direction.

I felt the eyes of many people, not only men. The women let me know not to get too close to their men who were measuring me with their eyes. Therefore, without paying much attention, I went to a more quiet place.