Chapter 2

How dare he order me what to do and in what tone should I speak to him

How dare he order me what to do and in what tone should I speak to him. As soon as I came here, someone had already made me irritated. All I want to is to get drunk until I pass out.

That's why I go to the living room and sit on the couch with a couple of people.

"Want some?" The boy asks me if I want a cigarette. I nod my head and take it to my mouth, inhaling.

Then I sigh and take the tequila shot from the girl I don't know. I drown it down in one gulp. It twists me tremendously, but I don't stop.

I can feel the liquid trickling from my mouth running down my sides. "Easy girl," The girl laughs and I join her.

The bitter taste goes down my throat and I take another shot ignoring the awful taste, harsh flavour as the shot hits my tongue.

After a while, she takes me to the dance floor surrounded with the scent of drunk people. We start to move sensually. I move my hips swaying and dancing as grin at her, she does the same. My body feels relax and my head is fuzzy and different.

It's hard for me to say what I'm doing at the moment. I know I don't think rationally and I'll certainly regret it. After this boy, I want to erase him from my memory and that's the only option that helps me to forget about him. I'm here to party and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I feel light and fuzzy. Fire burns through my veins as the alcohol takes it's effect. My heart beats erratically as me and her dance to the blaring music.

I feel multiple eyes on me, nonetheless one has me looking up. Straight into my piercing ocean eyes. He's standing on the other side of the room, I stare back at him, I can't help it. He's the most handsome man I've ever seen.

Suddenly I feel wetness and warm down my core. My breathing slows down as his eyes are filled with darkness. My eyes starts to fell heavy and then I clossed them, falling over the floor.

••••••

A long time had passed since we're here together with Azaela. It was a really good idea to come out here, at last I could feel like I came back to life. It's true that I know that tomorrow I'll most likely spend the whole day in bed dying and regretting that I got so damn drunk. It won't be worth my irresponsible behavior, however once in a while why not.

I can't tell how much I've drunk, nonetheless not much.

Currently, I'm in a room that I don't even remember how I ended up in. I'm lying on the most comfortable bed I've ever had a chance to sleep on.

I slowly open my sleepy eyes, rubbing them and stretch. To my eyes appears to be an extremely tasteful black room, which is quite large. In the background I can feel the familiar scentof citrus and vanilla. Although my drank ass can't remember who it belongs to.