Chapter 11

Driving with Emiliano, felt as if this guy had ten lives, he drives completely illegally in terms of speed, passing every passing car, adrenaline rushed over my body

I liked it, I'm also into racing.

There was no point in admiring the views outside the window, we were driving so fast that the entire landscape was blurred. I placed my elbow by the window and rested my head on my hand.

I can smell Emiliano's strong perfume throughout the car, gently irritating my nostrils.

He has his hands on the steering wheel and looks straight ahead. The dark shirt fits him excellently, hugging his muscular body.

I won't say it doesn't excite me, however I'd be lying to myself. There's something about it that attracted me. His aura makes him seem like the kind of person you wouldn't dare to say a bad word to, you knew it wouldn't end well.

His face is captivating, not to mention incredibly alluring. Sharp jaw line perfectly highlighted. He has stubble, which totally suits him and looks masculine. The hair looks like a total mess, nonetheless it looks totally sexy.

His athletic and skilled body. I've hazardous thoughts in my head that I like, I know I'm playing a savage game, I can't stop it even if it happened.

No matter, he's irresistible.

He interrupts my observations with a deep look, intimidating me. I quickly turn the glare in the window, looking at the trees passing by. Feeling his presence on me.

"You better keep your eyes on the road," I say, biting my tongue.

He might as well leave me in this forest alone in the middle of the road, since I can't keep my mouth closed. Sometimes I've to think about what I'm saying, I can't help it, he irritates me so much.

I closed my eyes, waiting for his answer, which along with the rest, was extremely anxious of.

All I heard was his mocking laugh.

I looked at him once again, taking a closer look at his divine smile. "A bit of hypocrisy of you," He began.

"Hypocrisy?" I inquired, stunned.

Okay, maybe he's right. I really watched him as a thirsty teenager who had never touched man.

"You're lying to yourself now," He remarked.

"I don't want to talk to you, take me home." I stated, playing with my fingers.

"I'm here to give orders, remember? I saved you more than once." He added.

He actually saved my ass a million times. He didn't have to, I never asked for anything.

"You didn't have to, I could handle it," I realized that wasn't true. I couldn't handle these men, they're too strong.