Chapter 15

I was at my house, in the morning William took me home

I was at my house, in the morning William took me home. When I got up, he was the only one at the mansion, Gabriela had to do necessary things, Emiliano gave her day off.

I wrote a message to Azaela that we needed to talk seriously. We agreed to have coffee at my house, my parents left in the morning on a business trip and will be gone for the next month.

I wore a one-piece black jumpsuit that emphasized my figure. The sleeves were long and the bottom consisted of short shorts. I also wore black Martens boots, today was a colder day.

I needed the whole truth to come out of her mouth, what this was all about. In what the boys and Emiliano where involved?

We sat down in the living room, drinking our coffee. "Tell me what they're involved in." I started the conversation, setting the cup down on the table.

"Who's involved in what?" She asked.

"You won't move from here until you say the whole truth." I made it clear, I didn't want them to play games with me.

She started, "I don't know how much I can tell you,"

"Let me guess someone will kill you," I burst out laughing, squeezing my eyebrows together.

She straightened up, clenched her hands and sighed. "Emiliano is involved in the mafia. Christian and Joseph, me too."

My eyes widened at the news, I knew Emiliano was dangerous. He had tons of security guards around his house, he's fucking rich. Aware that he doesn't obtain money legally, it's dirty.

Nonetheless the boys and Azaela had a hand in it, I was amazed. They were all involved.

"How so?" I asked, I wanted to know how they joined him.

"Long story short they saw Emiliano killing people and they had two options. Either they'll be killed or sign a pact with him and cooperate." I swallowed, it was obvious that he'd be capable of killing someone, however bringing innocent people into this world was a selfishness.

They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Emiliano knows me. I helped him with small things, but it's nothing big," I wish what she said was true, I wouldn't want him to turn her into a murderess.

"When did it happen?" I continued the topic.

"Two years ago." I had to get up to get through it. I walked around in circles, trying to process the information I was given.

"But this isn't the end of Rosset," Fantastic, there's something else that can give me chills.

I turned to look at her. "Your dad comes from a mafia."

I froze and sat back on the couch, bending down and putting my head in my hands.

"That's why they had an arranged marriage." I replied, it meant my grandfather was involved, he was my father's father.