Song Pref: Good Girls

Michael:

But in the back of the room, where nobody looks, she'll be with her boyfriend (she's not reading books)

"Psst." You pull out one earphone and glance around.

"Y/N." Someone whispers urgently and you turn to see Michael crouching at the back of the library.

"Michael, what are you doing here? I need to study for my exams." You whisper loudly and he grins before looking both ways, checking the coast is clear, grabbing your wrist and dragging you behind a bookshelf.

"Just a five minute break won't hurt you." He mumbles whilst grazing his lips over your neck. You shudder, leaning into his touch before wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling his head closer. He slowly trails kisses up to your mouth before connecting your lips. His mouth is hot and warm on yours. You tug on the ends of his bright blue hair, as his tongue delves into your mouth, exploring the familiar territory. Michael groans and runs his hands down to your waist before tracing his fingertips on your exposed skin.

He pushes you back against the shelf as you rub your crotch against his and you can feel it toppling over, you pull apart and heard a crash as the shelf falls down, revealing you two, intertwined on one side and a very angry looking librarian on the other.

You bite your lip as Michael blushes red and scampers away, not before kissing your cheek quickly and punching your bum, leaving you with a pissed off librarian and a pretty messy library.

Ashton:

She's a good girl, she's daddy's favourite.

It had started as a harmless name that rolled off your tongue as Ashton pleasured you. Suddenly he looks up from between your legs, his eyes are suddenly unnaturally dark and he smirks.

"What did you say baby?" He raises an eyebrow and you wriggle, really frustrated and needing Ashton's touch on you again.

"Just do something please Ash."

"Say it again."

"Ashhh- uh." Ashton's finger gently glide up your thighs. He inserts one finger and your back arches.

"FUCK DADDY!" You scream and he growls, sending vibrations through your body which create waves of pleasure.

"That's what I wanna hear from now on baby girl." Ashton smirks before leaning up and kissing your lips.

Calum:

But every night she studies hard in her room, at least that's what her parents assume

HIS POV:

"THIS IS SO MUCH FUN." She screams whilst swinging her hips to the beat and throwing her head back being absorbed in the music.

Y/N has never been clubbing before and three shots later she's over the moon.

"MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL MEEEE!!" She laughs before taking my hands spinning me round.

"God, you look so hot all sweaty." She mumbles against my neck, she looks gorgeous in her little black dress that hugs her figure. If only her goody goody, church going parents could see her now. She turns around, one hand around my neck and begins to grind her ass against me. I groan and she giggles before doing it again.

I grab her hips and spin her around before crashing my lips into hers. My tongue immediately initiates a battle with hers and we both moan as my hands glide up her hips to where her boobs are. They are full and warm in my hands as I cup them.

"You're so sexy." I whisper and she grins.

"Let's get out of here."

Luke:

She's good at school, she's never truant

Luke sat next to you everyday in Biology. There wasn't a day that you weren't in. You never, ever missed school. Partially because of your strict, no funny business parents and partially because you never tried. School was school and as far as you were concerned, skipping school was WAY more effort than necessary.

"Hey Y/N." Luke says as you sit down. It's the first class of the day but the teacher has told you he's going to be 20 minutes late. He told you to get on with your work. You sigh and open your text book, noting that you'd already studied this page on chromosomes more than 100 times. You were already working at a higher standard than your whole class and so was your partner. Luke glances at you, before pulling his lip ring between his teeth and tapping you on the shoulder.

"Hmm?" You turn and look into his ocean blue eyes.

"Wanna get out of here?" He asks.

You don't even bother thinking about it.

"Fuck yes." You grab your bag and shove all your books into it before slinging it over your shoulder and following Luke out of the classroom.

Luke pushes the doors open and you squint at the bright sunlight. He fishes his keys out of his pocket as he stops at a little black car that is parked near the teacher's lot.

He opens the door for you before closing it after you've got in and sliding into the front seat himself.

"So, where do you wanna go?" He smiles and you grin back.

"Anywhere."

Sorry these aren't the best, I realise I spend my life apologising for crappy prefs 🙈 🙈- L