Preference: You Accidentally Turn Him On

Luke:

You're getting ready to go down to the sea with Luke and the band. You slip on your bikini and scrape your hair back into a tight bun on the top of your head. You pull on a sundress over your bikini for decency and you grab a towel before marching out into the lobby of the hotel. The boys all smile and you take Luke's hand as you walk down to the beach.

You reach the golden sand and you lay down you towel next to Luke and Michael's. You slip your sundress over your head before lying flat on your back. Basking in the warm rays of sunlight.

"Um, Y/N? What are you doing?" Luke's shadow blocks your sun and you sit up.

"Sunbathing Luke, what the hell does it look like I'm doing? Taking a piss?" You're kind of annoyed a Luke's dumb question before you notice his eyes wondering over your body. You ask him to rub some suncream into your back since he's just standing there, enjoying the view. You turn away from him as he squirts the cream onto you and gently rubs it on circles into your skin. When he's finished you turn back and smile. You bite your lip as you see his boner which is now pretty obvious through his swimming trunks.

Luke smirks as he knows that you know. Suddenly rubbing in suncream seems really sexual to you.

"Wanna help me out here?" He winks before taking your hand and leading you to an empty beach hut.

Ashton:

You're watching a horror movie at home with Ashton and the boys. Its pretty boring but you're still scared nonetheless- horror movies are not your thing but Calum chose it just because you hate them, being the lovely guy he is. Note sarcasm. Half way through the movie a mask pops up on the screen and you shriek before leaping into Ashton's lap.

He giggles and strokes your hair before kissing you on the side of your head. You begin to relax at his actions and you loosen your grip on his t-shirt. You wriggle a bit to try and get comfortable and your backside accidentally grinds down on Ashton's crotch. He immediatly stiffens and sucks in a breath, you can feel his hard on poking into you and you bite your lip.

"Y/N.." Ashton begins to say, he shifts uncomfortably and this makes it worse as now you're basically spooning but you're sitting on his lap. You shuffle along, moving off Ashton and back to your seat but your hand brushes his boner and he groans slightly. The boys turn their heads and Ash pretends to be disgusted by the man being chopped in half on the screen of the TV.

"Sorry," you whisper as he sends you a look that's somewhere in between pleading and angry. You know you're in for a rough night tonight.

Michael:

You're playing a video game as usual with Michael and he is beating you as he normally does. It's a lazy day and you're both sitting on some bean bags in your living room.

"YES!" Michael cheers and leaps up, whilst pumping his fists into the air as his character reaches the flag before you and the winner sign flashes up on his side of the screen.

"Fuck you Mikey, I call rematch, that was unfair advantage!" Michael laughs but he won't ever turn down a rematch so he grabs his controller again, sits down and restarts the level. You begin to get into the game and you stick your tongue out whilst concentrating. You don't notice the glances Michael sends your way as he plays.

He soon gets distracted by you and you win that level.

"Haha! I told you it was a fluke!" You smirk but Michael isn't interested. He's looking at you lustfully and you blush as you notice the tent that's formed on the front of his jeans.

"You being competitive is really hot." Michael smirks before lifting you up bridal style and sweeping you off to his bedroom.

Calum:

"Calummmmm!" You moan as you look into the empty fridge. You're out of food again for the third time this week because Calum literally eats for three. You slam the fridge door and stomp upstairs to find Calum lying on your bed, being lazy and scrolling through his phone with a packet of chips on his stomach.

"We are out of food... Again! Seriously, we need to go shopping!" Calum grunts, not really listening to you. Sometimes that kid really pisses you off. You crawl across the bed, pull the phone out of Calum's hands and sit down on his hips attempting to get his attention. The chips are now scattered on the bedroom floor in a mess.

"Will you listen to me? I'm fucking hungry and there's nothing in the fridge!" You grab Calum's face with both your hands, making him look you in the eye. He smirks before running his hands up and down your waist and hips. You raise your eyebrows as you feel his erection digging into your inner thigh.

"I can think of something else I'm hungry for and it's not food." He winks before pushing you over and rolling on top of you, kissing you roughly.

Trying out some new preferences, vote and comment if you like them as I might do more but I need feedback first :) -L