Pref: You're His Celebrity Crush

A/N - SORRY WE HAVENT POSTED IN LIKE FOREVER! Here's a short one. Sorry guys 🙈💕 - L

Luke:

Y/B/N = your band's name

"So Luke, who's you're celebrity crush?" The interviewer asks, smiling smugly at Luke as he blushes.

"Uh, Michael Clifford." He laughs the question off and everyone laughs with him.

"No seriously, I've heard there is a special someone..." The interviewer leans forward in her chair and Luke fidgets with his fingers.

"It's Y/N, you know the lead singer of Y/B/N." Calum says and Luke blushes a deep red colour before elbowing Calum hard in the stomach.

"Oh yes, I know her. She's awfully pretty and punky isn't she Luke?" The interviewer says, as she makes fun of how awkward Luke is being.

"He downloaded her album and has had it on repeat ever since." Michael laughs and Luke stares at his feet, hoping and praying that you weren't watching this interview. However, he can only hope as you watch a repeat on YouTube the next day.

Of course, Luke is your biggest crush ever and being the lead singer of his band made you guys connect more. You opened your Twitter app on your phone and found his account. He followed you of course and you click 'direct message' before typing:

"So Luke, how do you like the new album? 😉"

Ashton:

Ashton watches you as you walk up the stairs. He's clapping for you, you've won your 3rd award of the night for Best Fan Army. You're so chuffed for your fans especially as 5SOS were nominated too and you thought you'd have no chance whatsoever.

You pull down your the hem of your somewhat shorter than you wanted dress and clear your throat. All the speeches were becoming the same so you thanked a couple of people and made a joke before taking your seat again, 3 seats away from Ashton. His eyes flicker to yours and he blushes before looking back at the stage. You smile, knowing that he likes you more than a friend. You've met a few times but Ashton's never said anything more than 'hi' and 'bye'.

The award ceremony finishes and you begin to walk to your car.

"Y/N." Someone calls and you turn back to see Ashton, wearing a white shirt, black jeans and a leather jacket running towards you.

"I was just wondering if you, uh, maybe wanted to uh catch some good sometime?"

"Umm I don't know about you Ashton but I don't catch food, I tend to like it when it's not alive and wiggling on my plate." You giggle and he blushes, realising his mistake.

"Sorry I meant, catch a movie or grab some food?"

You nod and give him your number.

Calum:

"I'm so excited for today." Calum says as he walks into the Photoshoot.

"Yeah because Y/N's going to be there, half naked in a pair of skimpy shorts and a t-shirt." Michael laughs and Calum blushes.

You didn't like the fact that you'd started your modelling as a bikini model then moved on but that's what you were most renowned for. Calum liked you a lot and his manager had asked you to do a shoot with the boys as a publicity stunt.

"No, I mean Y/N is gorgeous though." Calum says dreamily and Ashton smacks the back of his head playfully.

You're in the makeup department when the boys burst into the room. You smile and hug each of them individually. Calum is last and he lingers a bit, pulling you closer and tighter. You laugh a little, noticing that he likes you.

"Y/N, you look beautiful today. As you do everyday. But I mean you look especially beautiful today." You laugh at Calum's awkwardness. Especially as you always thought he was the confident one in the band.

"Thanks Calum." You smile and the other boys snicker before being called to do makeup and hair.

You finish off in that department and go to find your clothes for the shoot.

The boys are already on set as you come out and they all jokily wolf whistle at you. You laugh and brush it off but Calum is silently staring at you. The shoot is meant to be LA themed so you're wearing some denim shorts and a vest top with some white converse and you have a penny board as an accessory.

The photographer is good, taking single, duo and group shots together. He asks for you and Calum together and you giggle, planning to completely embarrass Calum now.

You pose and angle yourself right so that Calum can see right down your top. He gets flustered and stands very straight upright, staring straight ahead.

"Calum, can you look less like a mannequin?" The photographer says and you giggle. Calum swallows and nods. You pose again and your hand makes its way to Calum's ass, squeezing it slightly. He gasps before turning to look at you. You wink then bat your eyelashes innocently. He bites his lip as the photographer takes the shot and you giggle.

The shoot ends and you go to grab your bag as a hand pats your ass. You jump up, ready to rant at someone for touching your ass but you see Calum and he bends down before whispering in your ear:

"Just a little payback Y/N."

Michael:

Being a YouTuber you're completely and utterly devoted to your computer. Which makes you a whiz at anything computer orientated. So you've been invited to a YouTubers/ bands convention. Michael knew you were coming and he has a massive crush on you. Everyone knew it and his band mates repeatedly teased him about it.

"Y/N!" Ashton calls from the end of the corridor which is backstage. You're about to go on stage to do a Q&A with some fans.

"Ashton, hey!" You run to hug him, you've met a couple of 5SOS before but you've never met Michael. Somehow you always seem to miss him when he's around.

"So Michael's around, he's been watching your videos religiously." Ashton laughs and you laugh back. You'd heard Michael had a bit of a thing for you and you were pretty chuffed to be honest. Michael is hot as fuck and the attraction is mutual.

You tell Ashton you'll catch Michael and him later and run up for your Q&A.

Everyone screams and you answer a few little questions before they turn more intense.

"You know Michael Clifford has a massive crush on you, have you kissed him yet?"

You laugh and answer that you haven't yet. Then people begin to chant for Michael to come on and they're planning dares for you to do with Michael. You laugh and think it's funny until Michael actually comes on. He's wearing a flannel with some skinny jeans and his hair is white. Your heart skips a beat.

"Okay, so who's got a dare?" Michael says and everyone is still screaming.

A girl wearing a t-shirt that says 'I wear band t-shirts as a mating call' puts her hand up and you point at her. Someone brings a mic and she speaks up.

"Can you and Michael do a video together some time? Like a challenge?" You laugh and nod.

Some other girls ask questions and you answer, Michael watching you intently.

You finish and everyone screams chanting yours and Michael's ship name as you hug and walk off together.

Michael turns around as you're offstage and says:

"So Y/N, about that video, let's make it into a date yeah?"