Awkward Twitcam (Ashton Irwin)

VERY SMUTTY! (Written by C)

*Your P.O.V*

You and Ash are having a lazy day so Ashton suggests doing a twitcam. You set up the laptop and get on Ashtons bed with your legs under the duvet as he tweets that he is doing a twitcam with you and then comes over to join you under the duvet. You and Ash have been dating for almost a year and the fans support you both immensely. The twitcam starts and you both say hello.

"How is everyone? I'm here with my lovely girlfriend, Y/N" Ashton grins looking into your eyes and you feel yourself lean over to kiss him while smiling. After pulling away Ashton grins into the camera ," If I get that every time I say you're my girlfriend Y/N, its going to be happening alot," He laughs as comments come in about how cute you two are.

"Anyway! We were having a lazy day today so we decided to say Hi and do a bit of a Q&A," You explain as Ashton goes through his twitter feed.

"Oh Ok this is for me, What do I like  most about you," Aston asks looking at you.

"Why whats not to like," You saying in a joking tone, flicking your hair.

"Well, I love lots of things about you that I can't say on camera but I love your smile and your cooking and lots of things about you," Ashton grins cheekily and you feel something on your leg, you realize that Ash is running his free hand up the inside of your leg, up and down softly, turning you on.

"Ok well moving on," You cough, aware that he is subtly moving his hand upwards.

"What is our favourite thing to do as a couple," Ash asks you.

higher, higher..

"Well," You laugh, blushing, "I like, um, Lazy days," Ash reaches your heat and slowly starts rubbing it with his finger over your sweatpants, you instantly become wet.

"Yeah me too."

"One sec, I'm going to move the laptop a bit, you move it onto a cushion in between both your legs, you take this opportunity to reach your hand over to Ashtons crotch, slip your hand inside his boxers and palm him softly, he goes hard beneath your hand and you grin.

"So,ugh, guys, Q&A'S are a-ugh, bit boring...lets play dares!" Ash says, clearly very uncomfortable. You look at the comments at see a dare that you know both of you will be up for.

"Ok, someone has asked up to do a challenge and that is, we have to kiss continuously but we can't touch and the first person to touch the other looses, its a challenge of....self control," You say, emphasizing the words "Self-control"

"I'm actually comfortable under this duvet where its warm," Ash replies quickly.You lean over moving the camera backwards to the end of the bed so that they can easily see you both, you then move back and press your lips to his and he pulls away, "Fine!" You both kneel across from each other and lean in, you start kissing and you tease Ash with your tongue. He responds by moaning and leaning forward causing you to fall back with him on top. You feel the hand that the camera can't see, squeeze your bum and you groan again. The game and twitcam is forgotten and you wrap your arms around Ash and he straddles you, rubbing his hips on your and your tongue invades his mouth, your tongues taking part in a fiery and passionate dance but suddenly Ash pulls away.

"Wassup baby? Why'd you stop," You laugh, blushing slightly

"We are still on twitcam," Ashton says blushing, realization dawns on both of your faces

"Well, shit," You look down at Ash's very obvious hard-on, you sit down and pull the computer onto his lap.

"Well....I don't know what to say.......I guess we should go and cry in shame," You both laugh.

"Ok, yeah ok sorry about that!" You giggle, blushing as you see a comment saying: They are going to go have sex!!...... If only she knew how right she was.

"See you lovely fans later," Ash says and waves as he turns on the camera, puts the computer beside the bed, turns around and pushes you down onto the bed, straddling you.

"Where were we?" He grins, his lips colliding with yours and you pull away and place butterfly kisses down his jaw then neck, stopping to create a small hickey and then carrying on down his chest and towards his trousers. You unbutton his trousers and pull them off, Ash then pulls of your shirt and bra, he starts massaging your nipples and then he sucks on them one then the other causing you to groan loudly, getting even more wet. He then pulls off your sweatpants and red lace panties.

"God, you're so fucking wet," Ash mumbles, bending down and letting his tongue trace the outside of your heat and then into the centre causing you to groan and grip the duvet beneath you.

"Fuck this, Ash, just do it," You groan, he smirks knowing he as you exactly where he wants you. He pulls away and slowly slides one finger in causing you to get wet on his finger.

"That's for the twitcam," He moans before pulling out of you and ripping off his boxers, while he takes them off you reach for a condom in his bedside table, as revenge you leave it next to you and tease him by rubbing his crotch slowly then you bend down and kiss it softly tasting his pre-cum. You then reach over, grab the condom and slide it on, unable to wait any longer. You bring his lips to yours while he slides it in, you moan and he starts to thrust, you clench around him and groan loudly as does he.

"You're so fucking tight" He moans, you feel a familiar sensation spread across your lower region.

"I'm close Ash," He grunts in response and you reach your climax, a few seconds later you feel Ash release into you and you moan loudly in pleasure, screaming his name.

"Fuck" Ash says loudly, kissing you again. He pulls out and grins

"So, how about another twitcam tomorrow?" You smirk, winking.