Ignorance (Luke Hemmings)

@Creeping_on_1d likes smut so she tells me ;) this ones for you my love.
SMUT WARNING- L x

It's cold and you're tired. You've been working late shifts to sort out your student loans and it's been taking it's toll on you.

The walk back from the bar shouldn't have been more than 30 minutes long but it turned into a hour with your heels killing you and your too heavy bag making your shoulders ache.
You made it back to your shared apartment and dump your bag on the floor.

"Oh Y/N!" Your flatmates sings. You sigh and wonder who was her conquest this time.

She emerges from her bedroom wearing a t-shirt and her panties. You frown, she is obviously drunk, she never wonders around in her underwear.

"Whose staying over?" You ask whilst padding into the kitchen to get a drink.

"Luke and Michael!" She claps her hands in delight and you roll your eyes. She and Michael have been messing around for months but they don't want to name it anything official so they keep it under wraps. Luke, however, baffled you. You were nothing but polite to him and he constantly ignored you or was indirectly rude to your face.
Your friend skips back into her room and you begin to sort through the washing pile on the floor. You strip off your work shirt and add it to the mess before shoving it all in the machine and turning it on.

"Jesus." You spin as you hear someone curse behind you. Luke is staring at you as you stand in your skinny jeans and a bra. You immediately frown as he looks away. Luke was amazingly good looking and ticked every box but too bad he wasn't interested in you. He is wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a band t-shirt.

"Don't like what you see Hemmings?" You smirk before turning away to finish putting on the washing.

Suddenly two arms pin you up against the wall and a mouth breathes close to your ear.

"I always like what I see when it comes to you Y/N." Luke breathes and you shiver at how his strong body is pinning you down. This position is intimate.

"And I think I'll like what I can't see too." Oh jeez, this couldn't be happening Luke doesn't like you. He's mean and ignores you all the time. Talk about mixed messages.

"But you always ignore me." You whisper and Luke chuckles, it's a low sound that vibrates through his chest.
"I was only distancing myself so I didn't get caught up in your web, believe me it's been difficult, seeing you bring a different guy home every couple of weeks. I hoped it would be me one day." You bite your lip as Luke's tongue trails down from your ear to your neck before gently biting the skin and kissing it better. Oh fuck.

You turn yourself in Luke's arms so your facing him and you pull his lips down onto yours. You catch him by surprise so he opens his mouth to gasp and you take this to your advantage and thrust your tongue into his mouth. His lip ring rubs against the side of your mouth and he moans. He grinds his hips into yours as you're pushed up against the wall. Your heart is beating fast and you can feel the warmth of Luke's skin under his shirt. You tug at the hem of it, trying to indicate you want it off. Luke pulls away and smirks before peeling off his t-shirt showing off his toned body. Your knees become weak and he pushes you against the wall once more. His hands grab the back of your thighs and he whispers:

"Jump." You wrap your legs around his narrow waist and he carries you in the direction of your bedroom, never letting go of your lips.

Luke gently puts you down on your bed before kissing you chest and slowly making his way South. His lips trail over each of your breasts, which are spilling out of your bra. He kisses each one before going lower, he plants butterfly kisses on your navel then down to the line of your jeans. He winks up at you before undoing the button and slipping them down, taking your underwear with them.

He kisses each of your hips before slightly biting each one, causing love bites on each side before he kisses each of your inner thighs, missing where you needed him most. His blonde hair tickles the sensitive area between your thighs. You whimper and he smirks again, that signature smirk that makes want to either smack him or fück him.

Gently Luke places his lips in between your thighs before standing up and shedding the rest of his clothing. He leans down and unclasps your bra before flinging it somewhere. You giggle as he leans down and brushes his nose against yours.

"I've been waiting a long time for this." He whispers and your heart flutters.

"Better get on with it then." You smirk and he laughs before hovering over you and gently pushing himself into you. You groan at the stretch and slight burn you feel, you haven't had sex in a while and your body is trying to accommodate Luke's size.

Before long, Luke begins to build a gentle rhythm but you're no where near satisfied. You moan and wrap your legs around his waist whilst digging your heels into his back.

"Faster." You demand and he begins to pound you. You feel the familiar tightening in your belly and Luke notices as he goes faster, increasing his pace and intensity.

"FÜCK!" You scream as your reach your climax and white light blinds your vision. All your limbs go stuff before you begin to relax, entering that post- orgasm bliss. You don't notice that Luke reached his high at the same time but he kisses your nose before pulling out and flopping next to you.

"You know what, I think I could get used to this." Luke says and you laugh before rolling over and kissing his chest.

"Me too."