That's Me (Luke Hemmings)

*Luke's P.O.V*

"Ok, truth or dare Luke?" Ash asked me

"Dare" I said grinning, I love dares.

"I dare you to kiss the girl you think is prettiest here." Micheal laughed, I looked around the circle, there were 7 of us there, including me and the boys.

*Your P.O.V*

Luke looked around the circle eyeing up Chloe and Jessie. He is obviously going to pick Chloe or Jessie, you think. Lukes eyes land on you and you feel yourself blush under his intense gaze, you look down and fiddle with your fingers

"Y/N?"

"That's me" You laugh nervously.

Luke gives you a warm smile that makes you heart flutter and he walks over, Chloe and Jessie gape at you and you blush an even darker red.

"This is gong to sound really stupid but Can I kiss you," Luke asks, his hand resting on your cheek.

"Yes," You giggle as he leans in. You lean in as well, your lips meet in a soft kiss but sparks shoot around your body, none the less. Luke wraps his arms around your waist and you snake your arms around his neck, the boys wolf whistle around you and you pull away blushing.

"I'm going to get a drink...." You mumble, scrambling up and fast walking to the kitchen, you lean against the counter close your eyes and sigh. The kiss was blissful but you wish it wasn't for a dare, it should have meant something. You hear light foot steps walking to the kitchen, assuming it was Chloe or Jessie you say , "Look girly, I don't want to talk about it, please, I just wish it was for real." You mumble, opening your eyes as one tear falls out your eye.

"It was for real." You hear a familiar voice say as you look up, you see Luke standing in front of you dragging his feet about and looking down.

"I'm sorry?" You say, moving closer to Luke.

"It was for real," Luke says again, looking up at you, you rush into Lukes arms and press your lips against his. Sparks fly around your body again and you gasp, Lukes tongue invades your mouth and moves with yours. You deepen the kiss and Luke pushed you up against the counter lifting you up. You wrap your legs around Lukes waist, you hips grinding on his slightly and Lukes hands moved down to squeeze your bum. You moan into the kiss and tug at Lukes shirt, he pulls it off and throws it away, you kiss again, it was filled with passion and lust. Lukes moves his hands from your bum placing you on the counter top, his hands go under your shirt and fiddle with you bra strap, you realize that soon you both won't stop and you don't want to have sex with someone who isn't your boyfriend. You pull away both you and Luke panting, out of breath. He seems surprised nobody walked in on us but its not like we were silent. You cant help but stare at Lukes toned chest and abs.

"Kitchen sex is not something I have on my bucket list," You smirk and Luke laughs

"That's a shame because I distinctly remember writing on mine: Must have kitchen sex with Y/N on mine," Luke laughs obviously joking.

"Maybe soon," You wink continuing with the joke, but still half serious.

"Maybe but only if you do me the honors of being my girlfriend," Luke says, pecking your lips, his hands still wrapped around you.

"Yes of course," You smile, that was for real.

(Written by C)