Baby Sitting Part 2 (Ashton Irwin)

SMUTTY!

"OW! Fu- damn LEGO." You curse and sit down on the sofa before inspecting your foot and taking the tiny piece of plastic out of your toes. Ashton laughs before coming over and checking if you're okay. He sits close to you, so close than you can smell his body wash and see the little droplets of water that are rolling off his toned skin. You swallow loudly as Ashton looks into your eyes before leaning in.

Ashton's lips brush yours and your hands immediatly find the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

His tongue pushes in between your lips and begins to stroke yours, playing with it. Your heart is beating so hard it might burst out of your chest.

"You're so beautiful," Ashtom mumbles against your lips and you smile into the kiss.

"You're not so bad yourself Irwin," He smirks before lifting you so you're straddling his lap. Your run your fngers through his soaking hair, getting your sleeves wet before pushing your chest against his. The wet patches on yout t-shirt aren't the only thing that getting damp. You grind your backside down on his crotch, earning a groan from Ashton.

"Fuck, Y/N," You peel off your top, exposing your black lace bra. Ashton's eyes darken as he takes one of your breasts in his hands and gently massages it, you moan at the sensation, feeling your panties dampen at the sight of his hands on you, before wriggling down and pulling Ashton's towel off so he's completley naked. You look up at him through your eyelashes, he's biting his lip as you take his throbbing length in your hand and gently rub it. He groans and bucks his hips.

"You-your m-mouth," he stutters and you smirk.

"What was that baby?" He groans again before pushing your head down so your lips are touching his tip.

Very slowly, you run your tongue down his length before kissing the tip and taking him into your mouth.

"Fuck," he breathes as you bob your head up and down, you try and take all of him in and he moans. He knots his fingers in your hair, tugging ever so often which makes you moan around him.

You can feel him beginning to stiffen so you suck him one last time. He grunts before releasing into your mouth.

"Shit," he says as your swallow and reach up to kiss him again. Ashton unclips your bra and flings it somewhere across the room before taking one of your breasts into his mouth and sucking your nipples. You throw your head back before grinding down on Ashton again. He slides his other hand down the front of your jeans, cupping your heat through your underwear.

You automatically buck your hips at the friction his fingers are creating and he smirks before swapping his attention to your other breast.

His fingers begin to rub your core in figure of eight movements before he pushes aside your underwear and gently slips a finger inside of you.

You moan as he begins to pump his finger.

"F-fuck" you whimper as you feel the familair knot begin build in your lower belly. Ashton adds another finger and you know you're close. He builds up the pace, finger fucking you so hard that your breaths are coming out in short whimpers.

Your orgasm washes over you like a wave and Ashton continues to pump, helping you ride it out.

"Holy fuck," you breathe as you come down from your high.

"This needs to happen more often," Ashton smirks before pulling you in for another kiss.

Sorry this was really long winded :/ should there be a part 3?- L