Awkward Moment When (Part 2)

"Can I hang with you guys for a bit?" You ask, biting your lip.

"Sure! We were going to play dares." Luke smirks.

"Ok awesome! Who is going first?" You ask, smiling

"We were going to spin a bottle and whoever it lands on you dare, yeah?" Michael said. We all said yeah and understood, Ashton spun first and it landed on Michael, Michael had to take off his clothes except for his boxers. Michael spun and it landed on me, Michael smirked at me and then Ashton.

"I dare you to kiss Luke...with tongue!" He laughed and Luke and I paled.

"Um...." I looked at Calum who was looking at his lap.

"I guess..." Luke mumbled. He crawled over and leaned in.

"Stop please!" Calum burst out before we could kiss.

"Cal? What are you doing?" Ashton and Michael laughed. Calum blushed and you move over and hug him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do," you whisper.

"It's ok, I shouldn't have done that" he whispers back, hugging you tighter and pulling you closer to him.

"Ok guys ugh....time to break that up.." Ashton coughs amused yet annoyed at what was happening.

"Actually I think I might just go back upstairs to my room" you say, getting up pulling away from Calum who pouts.

"I don't really want to play anymore...I will go hang with Y/N for a bit while yeah?" You hear Calum say as you walk off and he runs up and catches up to you.

"Hey," you mumble. Instead of replying Calum kisses you softly on the lips and you smile.

"Look, I'm so sorry about the whole dare thing, I shouldn't have even tried to kiss Luke." You blush.

"Hey, it's ok, you're mine now," He replies, pushing you against the wall and you wrap your arms around Calum's neck and kiss him, he deepens the kiss.

"What the actual FUCK CALUM!" You hear Ashton shout as he storms up to you both.

"No Ash Stop!" You scream as you watch your brother pull Calum off you and punch him in the jaw. Calum moans loudly and you try to shove Ash off him. You try but you can't stop it as you watch your brother punch Calum. You start to cry, you back up against the wall and sit down crying as Luke and Michael run and break up the fight.

"You don't fucking touch my sister! You will break her heart!" Ashton shouts as Calum sits up and sees you sobbing.

"Oh darling! Y/N it's ok," Calum says coming over and wrapping you in a hug and kissing your forehead.

"Get off her." Ash growls.

"Just piss off Ashton! I can go out with Calum if I want, you don't control me ok?" You scream. He walks off with Luke and Michael trailing after.

Calum stands up and says softly,"it's going to be ok, let's take you to your room and you can rest ok?" You nod and Calum picks you up bridal style and you snuggle into his neck. Calum laughs softly and you look at him with a confused look.

"I'm going to carry you like this on our wedding day." He says seriously but he winks at the end.

*5 Years Later*

It's your wedding day and you just said your vows to Calum who is about to say them back, butterflies are filing your stomach.

"Y/N, 5 years ago we went on our first date. I really liked you but it was hard with everyone being sceptical about our relationship but I quickly realised that I loved you, I still love you and even through our fights and even a breakup I never stopped loving you. You are my world, no you are my universe, my infinity and I can't tell you how much I love you, I can't put it into words, I could say it in as many different languages as I can, I could write a song for you but none of that would even begin to describe how I feel for you. I can't even begin to say how happy I am that you agreed to be my wife, I love you sweetheart." At the end of his speech you are tearing up and your eyes are locked with Calum's.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the bride."

You rush into Calum's arms and kiss him passionately. Everyone starts cheering and clapping and you pull away grinning at your new husband. Calum suddenly picks you up bridal style and you squeal as he walks down the isle carrying you.

He stops to kiss you at the door,

"I promised I would carry you like this, didn't I?"

-C