Birthdays (Michael Clifford)

WE HIT 1000 READS! Thank you so much it means a lot! So this is one we wrote together as a special thank you! (Written by C & L)

You woke up especially early for Michael this morning because it is his 21st birthday and you want it to be perfect. You roll out of bed and Michael stirs a bit but rolls over and carries on sleeping. You count to ten to make sure he's still asleep before padding acorss the hall and into the bathroom. You grab your lingerie that you bought from Victoria's Secret last week and slip it on along with a silk bath robe.

You and Michael had been going out for about 6 months and your sex life was fantastic but you knew Michael liked it when you look the lead and today was the day where you'd show him who's boss.

You brush your teeth and quickly spray yourself with the perfume that Michael loves and then you tiptoe back into the bedroom, seeing that Michael is now lying on his back.

You smile to yourself before crawling up the bed and straddling Michael's body. His eyes flutter and he mumbles but he doesn't wake so you gently grind your crotch down on his. His eyes fly open then blink a few times before focusing on you. You bite your lip before slipping off the bath robe to reveal your black push up bra and the lacy thong you purchased. Michael's eyes darken and you can feel him hardening under you. Usually he'd roll you over and take control but you lean down and whisper in his ear:

"Let me pleasure you, birthday boy."

Michael visibly gulps as you trail your tongue along his jaw bone, nipping at the neck of his neck. He groans and bucks his hips but you place your hands on him to keep him still as you carry on with your sensuous torture.

"Babe," Michael whines but you place your finger on his lips. You then kiss his sternum, making your way up to his lips. His mouth hungrily attaches to yours and your tongues battle. Your stomach twists in knots as it always does when you kiss him.

You disconnect your lips from his and kiss his chest then his slightly toned abdomen then to his hard on. Michael hisses as you pump him lightly because taking him into your mouth.

"Fück," he breathes as you suck him hard, hallowing out your cheeks and swirling yout tongue. You carry on pumping what you can't fit in your mouth and Michael groans before twitching in your mouth, signalling he is going to come very soon.

You've only ever given Michael two blow jobs in your life. One was when you were very drunk at a stupid party and the other was when you were both horny in the car one day. They were both rushed and sloppy and about reaching the climax as soon as possible. This time you took it slow, making sure Michael felt every ounce of pleasure he deserved and to show how much he means to you.

You suck once more before Michael explodes, shooting salty flavoured liquid down your throat. You gag slightly but swallow, knowing that Michael finds it hot when you swallow.

"Jesus." He breathes and you gently take his now senstive length in your hand before pumping him again.

You reach forward to kiss his lips and he takes ahold of one of your breasts through your bra. You brush his hand away and gently reach around, unclasping your bra. It slides off your shoulders and you slowly expose your breasts to him. Michael's eyes go wide and you grin as you feel him hardening for a second time.

"You're so gorgeous, I must be the luckiest guy on earth right now." You giggle as he takes one of your breasts and gently kisses the nipple.

You slip off your thong and position yourself above Michael before sliding down and meeting his thighs with yours.

You exhale and stay still as Michael stretches you, its been a while since you guys have properly had sex since Michael gets home late and tends to be too tired to do anything.

Slowly you rise up and down, creating a rhythm, making sure to feel as much of him inside you as possible. Michael holds your hips as your ride him slightly faster, building up the friction between you two yet keeping it passionate.

All too soon you feel the climax building up on your lower belly and your thrusts become more sloppy. Michael takes advantage of this and flips you over so he is hovering over you, driving into you harder than before.

"You looked so fücking hot riding me but you know how I love to take control." Michael grunts and you moan in response, getting closer and closer to your orgasm. You can see the sweat beads on his forehead, his black and red fringe sticking to it.

"FüCK MICHAEL!" You cry out as your reach your climax, this is enough to send Michael over and he releases into you.

"That was fücking amazing babe." Michael pulls out of you and kisses your nose before rolling over.

"Happy Birthday baby," you say, nuzzling into his neck, kissing it softy.

"Thanks," Michael smiles, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer.

"Let me get your present" you say, getting up.

"I thought that was it," Michael smirked.

"Not quite but you never know," you wink, smirking back. "I might have more presents for you this evening."

You walk out of the room, swaying your butt as you walked away from your boyfriend who you know was checking you out. You grab his present and rush back into the room as fast as possible, dragging the large box behind you and bring it to Michael.

"Here you go," you smile and peck his lips. He rips open the large present and grins

"No way...." Michael grins as he opens the box and pulls out the guitar you bought him after saving up for weeks.

"Yes way," you giggle, wrapping your arms around Michaels waist, kissing his neck softly.

"This is why I love you, you always know what I want and how to make me happy," Michael breathed, your heart skipping a beat as he presses his lips against yours, you wrap your arms around his neck deepening the kiss, he pulls away and grins like a Cheshire Cat, "I love you so much," he says softly.

"I love you too mikey," you say smiling back and giggling. Michael pulls away from you and picks up his new guitar.

"So, what song should I play first?"

HI! We can't thank you enough for 1000 reads, this is crazy and we are so happy! So here is our one shot we wrote together, we really hope you like it and please comment, vote and let us know what you think! Love you lots!