" 𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Should I hang my head low
Should I bite my tongue
Or should I march with every stranger
from Twitter to get shit done

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

" FUYUMI!! NATSUO!!"

Endeavor had searched high and low for his other children, only to ask them if they'd seen Shoto. Not surprisingly enough, they weren't in the kitchen and they weren't having Lunch in their dining room.

It'd only been less than a month since his eldest son's death and 2 since their Mother's disappearance. Now, she lived in a Hospital and more than half of the Todoroki children blamed him. So, when he discovered the remainder of his children missing, he went looking for them.

He stomped down the halls of their home, his flames flickering with rage and his unknown worry. As he crossed another empty hall, he heard the sound of laughing and cheering.

" HITOMI, BE CAREFUL!!"
" KEEP GOING, SIS!!"

For the first time in weeks, they sounded happy. Endeavor marched down the hall, screaming his Youngest Son's name. The happiness ceased as Endeavor appeared in the small courtyard of the home. Shoto was crouched near the pond, his right hand turning the water to ice. Natsuo and Fuyumi were looking back at him with equally concerned expressions. Hitomi, however, stood on the frozen pond, skating with ease.

" HITOMI!!"

The girl stopped abruptly, her hair turning to Lava. She fell on her bum, staring at her Father in surprise. She scrambled up to her feet as her Father approached, Natsuo reaching out to help her off the ice. Shoto stood from his position on the ground, watching as Hitomi took his hand in her's.

" Is there where you all have been?! Watching Hitomi Ice dance?!"

" Touya said it was Figure Skating-"